Are CJNG sicarios the only ones that are still trained to some extent?

Are CJNG sicarios the only ones that are still trained to some extent?

realme1990
Over the couple of months there have been "ambushes" done by Gulf Cartel and presumed Zeta sicarios on police convoys and they kept getting obliterated by the police. I remember seeing in the old days 4-5 years ago of the reports of shootouts between sicarios and police/army, and there were police/army soldiers killed as well as the sicarios. Now it seems like it is one sided, the police/army demolish the sicarios even in ambushes. Now with this ambush in Michocan a day or two ago from the main board my guess it's CJNG sicarios that did the ambush. I made this thread because from an article not too long ago in an interview with a Zeta commadante he says the sicarios are not trained. Is this true? I say mainly yes because of the failed ambushed in Tamaulipas this year, years ago the CDG-Zeta sicarios would of killed the police now they seem like they are no longer trained. Another evidence that points out this statement is the narco campamentos or training camps are no longer being discovered by the authorities. It seems like it's been years since a narco campamento or training camp have been discovered by the military.
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"

Re: Are CJNG sicarios the only ones that are still trained to some extent?

Bajadrone-2

Re: Are CJNG sicarios the only ones that are still trained to some extent?

Tokz
La Linea has well trained sicarios (Linces). Pretty sure most original linces are still alive.

I don't think the cartels are struggling economically as you might think, they have plenty of money to buy sicarios, weapons, ammo etc. but it seems like they don't make the effort to train the sicarios anymore and are operating more like a criminal organization rather than a semi-paramilitary/semi-criminal organization like how they started. Regarding of talent I don't think normal soldiers or elite soldiers from the military are bad people to join the cartels. You have to have some sort of anti-social/sociopathy tendencies to join the cartels, it's a certain type of people that do join. Maybe big bosses like El Mayo or El Chapo could at one point had ex-soldiers but I think that is of the past. Modern soldiers don't want to join a cartel or organization that rapes and prey/kill innocent people much less sell their morals for money.
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"

Re: Are CJNG sicarios the only ones that are still trained to some extent?

Bajadrone-2

Re: Are CJNG sicarios the only ones that are still trained to some extent?

It's probably necessary but also a lot of 'wasted' money as turnover is very high and they also get 'wasted and high' on the job so that training would be rendered useless.I would like to know what the average number of years in the game for a sicario.I'm sure some are killed in their very 1st shootout.