Aquiles money

el Jesse James
Any guesses what he's working with? Certainly he's got some pull ig he's still not in custody, got Mayo's niece released unscathed.. etc. About how much are these middle level types really pushing?

Re: Aquiles money

mr.browntown956
middle level pushers in the biz make good money. i would guesstimate around 20-40 mil a year. but half of that money goes to politicians,police, etc etc. still they have lots of money buried somewhere in case they get killed.

Re: Aquiles money

el Jesse James
Holy crap, I can believe it tho with some of the properties that have been seized. So would you say the multi billionaire figure for the likes of chapo or vicentillo is accurate? Thought mamito said zetas were doing bout 350 mill/year. Dont seem like much to go around..?

Re: Aquiles money

deelucky1
He stopped working right now torch was handed over to los monitos .no work from El mayo coming in .caf back in business as transporters only

Re: Aquiles money

No, 20-40 million is incredibly inaccurate....It's not even 10, I wouldn't even think 5, I am referring to gross profit per individual.

Re: Aquiles money

mr.browntown956
20 - 40 mil in revenue not profit. Profit is a couple mil considering all the bribesthat gets paid out. Remember war is extremely expensive. When I said 20-40 mil I didn't mean that as take home pay.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Aquiles money

I think that's a lot more realistic, you are usually on point, more often then not, I was like I know this dude doesn't think Aquiles is sitting on 20 million.