Quantcast

Anyone know how this guy died?

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Drug-trafficker-goes-from-billboards-to-invisible-5559342.php

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/12/mexico-sends-flashy-narco-to-us.html

See above for the backstory of Raul Sergio Madrigal one of the leaders of Houston's Tango Blast who was on the most wanted list and Mx extradited to U.S. couple years ago.  He was waiting for trial.

I received an email yesterday from someone asking if I remembered him, I said yes and they sent this link

http://www.compeanfuneralhomes.com/raul-sergio-madrigal/

I immediately wrote back and asked what happened?  But no  reply....

I checked pacer and all the documents are locked down with no access to anyone.  ...anyone know what happened?

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

Mica
No luck, found this but it's not of any value.

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

It's weird, because the guy who wrote me will not say how he died.  It was in prison.  It should be in the papers

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

It was of value.  I think I will be communicating soon with the family...thanks for helping.

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

I just sent you a private email message

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

Bjeff
BOP says he was released on 9th of Jan 2017.

It might be somebody else, but his age checks out:
https://www.bop.gov/inmateloc/

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

he had not gone to trial yet.  pacer docs were all sealed this month.  not sure what is going on.  but he was one of the most wanted and extradited ust couple years ago, and released already?

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

apache

Re: Anyone know how this guy died?

is this him?  I thought he died on an 21st.  man this is so confusing.  and how did he get out. so many questions.

i may put it on mainboard and maybe someone will know for sure, his firends are being secretive