Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

lito brito
i ain't pissed..even at mi old buddy ardy...it ain't none of my business anyway...

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

lito brito
hey B..i know you heard this ..it is old news ..but it never made BB...i was surprised that it didn't...seems like BB is slipping..i just go to BDN anymore ..it is the same news.....but i was in Monterrey when it happened..pretty crazy to just abandon 5 kids          http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/08/grupo-armado-se-sensibiliza-con-cinco.html#more  ....Mexico is just off the hook ..nothing is sacred..it has went way beyond the lust for money..i am not really religious...but if there is a place where the devil walks ..it is Mexico..after seeing the guy ran down and killed in the middle of the day...and no sign of any investigation..no sense of outrage ..nada...nothing...i am not spending any more time in Monterrey than i have to ..i don't see it improving any time soon....

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

I did see the story, not in BDN, but I saw it and was intended to make a post and like you was very surprised not one of the mainboarders posted the story.  I still can't figure the thing out, why were they so "nice"to the kids?  even telling them to look the other way and cover their ears when their father was  beaten.  They looked reasonably cared for, poor babies, how can they ever emotionally recover?

I read an article this week in a US news source about wealthy Mexicans no longer driving to Tx from Mty and other places but flying into Brownsville.  The story said Brownsville is the only border city that flies into major Mx cities directly.  That I know is not factual.  I have been going into Del Rio among other cities and flying into Mty and Saltillo directly since things have become so bad.  round trip is 300-500 USD, but as long as I have a choice that is the choice I will make.  Mty scares me more than any place.  I just began building a HS in Chiapas for the Zapatistas and I am thinking of hanging out there for a year or two it seems a heck of a lot more safe.  and so beautiful the frontera is just to scary I am too old for such adventure.

you and I alike have been saying for a long while the devil lives in messico.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

lito brito
jajjaa,,thats a good one ..joo S A  the fourth of joo lie...edjoocation...strangely enough ..i read that the tribe is immigrating into Mexico...carpetbaggers..ready to "rebuild"(seize assets )..seems like they always appear when a nation is experiencing great turmoil ,death and violence ..i read a lot of crazy shite on the web

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

El Regio
Unfortunate for those poor kids but their parents put them in those situations by getting into that line or work.

Buela you spoke about Chiapas and Zapatistas, I have always wondered what role those guys have in this war, or what are their thoughts about it.
Do you have any insight on the matter, sorry to take the conversation off topic. message me if you want.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

lito brito
Hey B..you know ..the kids are really scary now..where i stay... the kids in the park..who two years ago mainly played football all the time ..now they shoot marbles for pesos, and before ....they were pretty friendly..now they have a creepy hard edge to them..kind of half threatening , smirky,...and there are a few older 17 ,16  year olds who are the leaders ...setting the tone...i just get the distinct feel that they would not hesitate to do anything for a few pesos...one kid who used to kinda tag around me a little ..now is  9 ..and is stylin in "gang wear"..up an coming...they seem totally unconcerned about the danger.....feral...survival of the fittest....i

f you have never experienced it ..it is hard to describe the feel of sunny Monterrey , people going to and from...cars ..horns blaring..traffic...now there are transitos standing on corners all over..see those guys..no don't look at them...over there ..behind that truck...they don't look right ..convoys of soldiers ..federals..guns casually pointed around...sometimes you look straight in the barrel...look away ..no eye contact... people getting into buses y taxis..business as usual..a loud noise .. a backfire ...a car moving faster than usual..tires squeeling...be ready to dodge ..get behind something...life must go on...don't think about it ...

the park ..beautiful flowers .palms.. flowering trees...the old guy who used to play baseball ..and now just sits in the park ..and smiles at everybody when they pass..hola ..beunas tardes..comesta?...the pastel orange and blue painted park fixtures .sweet people walking dogs ..kids and parents  on the swing sets ..music ..ELOTES!!!!!ELOTES!!!... now the matachinas..boom boom...nerve wracking..why do they have to set off the petasas...right now ... the fresh blood on the median ..the fresh little cross to the latest dead...if there is any such place that truly defines the word ..surreal..it is  Monterrey Mexico

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Oh yes Brito...I know EXACTLY what you are talking about.  I have been involved with thousands of children in my work in Mx.  sadly now I see some/many that have gone to the gangs or narco life and I remember them at age 5 or 6 so fresh so sweet, and now...well they respect me but it is hard to keep the sadness away when I see them and they come for a hug or a hello.  and I have to say to you, I knew them, then...but now I fear them.  I hate that about myself, I just don't trust what they became.

you know I love Mty.  I hope one day to once again get a little apt there.  It is one of those cities that cannot be explained but has a character, a magic, like Boston or San Fran, or Singapore.

@ Reg
I do not know if the Zapas think of the cartels much and they have not been vocal to us.  They are an untrusting group of people.  rightfully so.  I partnered with SFC to get "ïn".  SFC has been with them for many years.  in fact one of their humanitarians was kidnapped...by the Mx Gov.  long story.  So I knew I was accepted when they discovered my grandmother is Mayan and the project is in her honor.  Each caracole leader wrote me a beautiful letter.  amazing and rare.  Their focus is not with the "öutside" but with the terminal plight of its cultura.  They are a simple people just wanting to be atonomous as much as possible.  they want the mx gov to stop destroying their farms and raping their land that is rightfully/legally theirs.  one would think the gov has enough going with the cartels but they continue shit with Zapas.  I hope to have an interview with all the leaders and the "man" .  that is my dream, trust me I will ask the Q you have asked.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

el califas
sure !! i tell you one thing how would you feel if you were taken to a ranch here in dallas texas and was sat in an empty room only to remove your blind fold off your head and to only see plastic taped all over the floor good enough to know that when or if they kill you there would be no trace of blood on the floor or walls.lol would you beleive that it happend to me or would you think it was a lie? and the only thing about it was just to prove that i had balls to go through it and them testin me for if i did get popped i woudnt rat on them.which i didnt and never would cus i have family and i would go against the government hands down and with full force just to prove a mexican point,we are slowly moven in under radar and when the time is right there will be war in the states guarranteed.lol el califas out!!!!

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

El Regio
lol

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

X2

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

_The Magician_

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

el califas
lol. i tell you that i never expected to be like this but the system thinks

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Buela Chivis [via Borderland Beat] <[hidden email]> wrote:
X2
As always, just my dos centavos….

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Anyone-know-a-person-who-joined-a-Cartel-tp3250456p3278339.html
To unsubscribe from Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?, click here.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

chuckysmom
Buela, I have often thought of working in an orphanage (perhaps in Mexico) when I am old and retired.  I am a little scared of Mexico, though, for obvious reasons.

Do you volunteer in orphanages and places like that?

Please let me know. :)

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

el califas
well actually mexico right now isnt for everybody unless u are traveling alone with out your wife cus we have seen alot of rape you know and with little to say about it. i am hoping to get out of it one day one way or another.although its nearly imposible and i know that but hope is always good u know.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 4:16 PM, chuckysmom [via Borderland Beat] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Buela, I have often thought of working in an orphanage (perhaps in Mexico) when I am old and retired.  I am a little scared of Mexico, though, for obvious reasons.

Do you volunteer in orphanages and places like that?

Please let me know. :)

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Anyone-know-a-person-who-joined-a-Cartel-tp3250456p3279343.html
To unsubscribe from Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?, click here.

12