Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Barbon
Of course I am not asking for their name or details but I am curious if anyone knew a youngster perhaps maybe the boy down the road who was friendly who ended up joining a cartel in Mexico? any stories to tell on this anyone? did you never see them again?

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Barbon
So you hear anything about them?

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Barbon
LIKE WHAT HAPPENED? WHY DID HE JOIN? DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

El Regio
Yep....

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Barbon
what? ok people are for some reason having problems understanding this question so never mind.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

lito brito
thats not the problem....no one knows anyone ..thats the problem

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Barbon
K no one knows anyone. Some here said they did but they just all said "yes" and that was it. Nopt details or anything. I was just curious to hear about anything they may have heard about the person who joined, glamouress or otherwise but this questions seems to have confused people for some reason.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

lito brito
some people just want to be dicks..just forget it

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

jajajajajajaja

 hey mano...does laughing count as sidebusting?

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

DURANGO1
Plenty, as others have said main attraction is money. Even here in the states you see guys carrying a gram thinking they have the big grandiose life. I didnt know many of the old school Narcs on a personal level just on a hello and bye basis, i can almost be assured some just saw it as an occupation since they had money....main cause would be the lifestyle. You can ask anyone in mex and thhey will all say they know someone who joined and theyre life changed. I see it as fools gold they get what they want but in the end it all goes bad!

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

translation has been completed for weeks.  I thought you were not interested, I heard nothing.
You want to make a post?
I will email you..

you tryin to start up?..the guy asked a decent question.. mebbe he can't tell it ..but i can feel the little attitude from here ...if you don't know nothing ..say so..if you do ,and don't want to talk about ..say that ..but give the guy some respect...

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

El Regio
My bad... I was one of those that just answered yes.
They ones that I know are in it for the money, women, and "respect". They really don't have a "need" for the financial aspect of it, being that they are not dirt poor, they live in middle decent homes.

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

Barbon wrote
Yes it was! u a junkie!
Reg

Perhaps you missed the fact this guy called you a junkie...
I thought he was seriously asking a question until I saw two disrespectful comments he posted out of no where, looking very similar to captain jim.  he needs to explain why he wrote such comments.

Briiiito...Mano is IMO one of the most informed people on forum, he is not disrepectful, it is just his writing style, he is pissed at me right now, so who isn't once in a while, right Brito?  jeje...but you stick around here long enough and you will see you look forward to everything he posts

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

el Spaceio
lito brito wrote
thats not the problem....no one knows anyone ..thats the problem
Barbon i think he met that the problem in Mexico is noone knows anyone. i dont think he was talking about on the website my friend
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Anyone know a person who joined a Cartel?

El Regio
LOL oh well.... I didn't even notice it Buela.