Anyone heard details of this kidnapping...?

Anyone heard details of this kidnapping...?

Havana
Hi-
I keep bumping into this little paragraph but haven't found anything more on it which doesn't surprise me.

"Furthermore, in the Municipality of Santiago, reported the kidnapping of a U.S. citizen resident of San Pedro, who, after payment of a ransom, was freed by his kidnappers and immediately returned to the United States."

http://www.sinembargo.mx/29-09-2013/770361

http://www.informador.com.mx/mexico/2013/488218/6/registran-nuevo-ataque-a-bar-en-nuevo-leon.htm

Santiago is the same municipality where the police kidnapped mayor and killed the mayor.

Mexican Police Arrested Over Mayor's Murder

By IOAN GRILLO / MEXICO CITY Friday, Aug. 20, 2010

For a good time read more: http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2012361,00.html#ixzz2gKQ46XjG