Any rumors on the Chapitos?

Mica
From the PVR kidnapping to the letter describing the ambush with Lic, many wrote the sons of Chapo off and that they would not last long.

What’s the rumor mill generating these days?

Re: Any rumors on the Chapitos?

US has indicted all their close people, and has taken one after another in Mexico, to be extradited.  Chubas was one that got away, but there are at least 3 more, plus Mini Lic telling everything he knows to DEA in San Diego, it's a matter of time.

Re: Any rumors on the Chapitos?

el Jesse James
Idk.. maybe I'm wrong but I don't think their time is quite up yet. If they stay close with Zambada and follow his lead, they might last a while. Guano is still out and about, and another of Chapo's brothers just got out. They just need to stay in the woods/mountains and throw away any cell phones..