Any American Ex-Pats in Mexico?I know off subject

Any American Ex-Pats in Mexico?I know off subject

Andrew
I am thinking about moving to Mexico..the area around Playa Del Carmen in particular, but also looking at the area between Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta..not in the cities but the smaller towns near them... and want to if anyone has some pointers about real estate, and security..Anything they would do different if they could do it over?..Coming From SFV/LA area.