Another assault by CDN in N L .

Warpig
MX

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

MX
Interesting video, thanks for sharing. This assault is a lot more "peaceful" than others one could imagine. Maybe it makes a big difference when gunmen want your vehicle because they’ll force one out of it instead of simply taking what they can like in this video. Heard he was carrying a lot of dollars so maybe it was someone who lived in the U.S. Yet again another night incident. These incidents are very sad.

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

MaxiMillian2k19
It seems that CDN is desperate in making of money.

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

MaxiMillian2k19
CDN/Z holds the most profitable plaza for more than 15 years already and even today they still charge quotas from the independent trafficker and other DTO organizations... It still makes me wonder why CDN does extort civilians.

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

Parro
Miguel Aleman, Laredo . . what can you say?  It's obvious.  Search Miguel Aleman this site.  Alway's a hotbed holding down routes from Laredo, Rio Grande City, Piedras Negros, and so on.  A great place to visit and enjoy, but don't go outside the center.  The rest are unpredictable.
MX

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

MX
Don’t all plazas charge independent traffickers for moving through their corridor? I’ve always wondered how the fees work (if it’s by size, type of drug, season, etc.) My understanding is that’s where cartels make a lot of their money, not to mention it reduces liability. Drugs have become harder to cross since 9/11 and I think cartels prefer having others figure it out.

Those unknown guys who run their own routes, pay piso, and quietly supply drugs all over the world are making the real money. And we will likely never know who they are.

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

Frank
They must be too high on their own supply to make the most of the golden goose plaza without causing a ruckus about it. These guys seem like out of control coked out psychopaths who enjoy notoriety more than making money. Vieja escuela, I don't know nearly as much about. Maybe they retained the best connects after the split. Seems logical if they really are the comprised of the original z. El Taliban's faction right?

'The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room'

Yeah, I believe the 'ndrangheta from Italy likely retains the most profits from trafficking coke as they have middlemen situated all over latin America sourcing best supply, bringing it in through port of Montreal for North American market, also bouncing it off east Africa before it gets to EU. The only war I'm aware of with them is in Toronto (9 clans present) and Hamilton where major players have been gunned down the last couple of years, as they fight internally and with rivals for control of global trafficking routes and the local market which is massive. Even still, it's aim and hit the target,  not mow down everyone in the neighborhood.  Commiso, Figliomeni, Lupino and the siderno group are just a few of said clans. They did or still do extensive business with CDG and later Z

Re: Another assault by CDN in N L .

Warpig
CDN a la verga l .