Another Tuta Video: PRI Mayor of Patzcuaro Michoacan

Another Tuta Video: PRI Mayor of Patzcuaro Michoacan

tuSancho
http://www.sinembargo.mx/04-08-2014/1077400

google translation

VIDEO Mayor of the PRI in Patzcuaro with Templars:
"The Army does not tolerate ... I thank God that were"

August 4, 2014

Mexico City, August 4 (SINEMBARGO) - This is the fifth video released so far this year. It is the Mayor of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) in Patzcuaro, Michoacan, negotiating with leaders of the criminal organization known as the Knights Templar. The video posted by the newspaper  La Razon  shows the municipal president of Patzcuaro, Michoacan, Salma Karrum Cervantes, in a meeting with a square head of the Knights Templar, who requested a meeting with Servando Gómez Martínez "La Tuta" and asks for help to arrest the murderers of his son.

The Templars, particularly Servando Gómez Martínez, for years have recorded (and released at will) an undetermined number of meetings with politicians and businessmen Michoacan. Some videos or recordings have been released since 2010; mostly in 2013 and 2014, in the worst crisis of the criminal group the onslaught by the federal government.

In October 2010 he released conversation with Julio César Godoy "La Tuta." Then in 2013 a video of Francisco Giron del Toro, former PAN candidate, with the same criminal was disseminated. In 2014 they have released four videos before the present: the Jesus Reyna, former Governor; the entrepreneur Tito Fernández; the Mayor of Lázaro Cárdenas, Archimedes Oseguera and Rodrigo Vallejo, son of former Governor Fausto Vallejo. And now the Mayor of. This is a video of 52 minutes with an envoy of the criminal group. It is seen that both long known. She takes him by the hand, he claims, accept grants. They are like friends in a time of crisis. And as in other videos, the stage is a folding table in a public place.

The Templars leaders offer public and political office. Dan guarantees growth within the government and the parties (especially within the PRI). Blackmail require. Dan and ask.

The Knights Templar cartel is accused of murder, dues, and floor, kidnappings, extortion, drug production and trafficking, as well as to keep a share of federal and state budgets. Also to deprive legitimate businessmen and farmers from their properties and industries.

This was broken when Dr. José Manuel Mireles led a rebellion against the criminals.

Today he is imprisoned for not accepting the conditions imposed by the federal Commissioner Alfredo Castillo. Formally, he is alleged to drug possession. It has been exposed to rapa hair and was turned over to a federal prison in almost total isolation.

THE VIDEO OF THE MAYOR

According to the newspaper La Razon , since his arrival in the City Hall, on January 1, 2012, the PRI mayor worked with The Knights Templar cartel that sought to promote it as a Member.

Cervantes acknowledges this during a talk held in March 2013 with "Tony", administrator and chief Templar square in Patzcuaro meeting was recorded.

In the video about 52 minutes long, which have been broadcast at least 14  Reason , the mayor requested a meeting with the boss "La Tuta", for help and an explanation of the murder of his son, Jonathan Pacheco prowl, on 28 February 2013.

The murder occurred outside the home of Karrum Cervantes, in the La Loma, Patzcuaro. His son was in a van Jeep Grand Cherokee when he was attacked by a subject.

"I think we did not deserve that," said the Mayor to "Tony". And he asks: "I am disappointed, I have not failed, my life changed ... I felt safe, but something went wrong. If I fail, tell me, what I want to know is what happened, I would know who he was, why he did it, "

In the recording, the "Tony" delimits Templar's death prowl Pacheco and assured the Mayor that the "direction" as referring to "La Tuta", was ordered to provide all the support and investigate along with it the crime, and to halt the charge.

"On the side of us is illogical, and when I say we will speak for the entire corporation to which I belong. It is illogical that we would like to do any harm to him, tell him staring eyes, Doña. I say this sincerely, not us, and I say, management is dismayed, to me the people running are annoying me as you are. To me the direction demanded me to seek the guilty and want to talk with you and between the two we were looking for the person who had done the damage, "said the boss.

He adds: "Look, Victor got to make some arrangements you came to do, or anyone we could do with Carlos. Talked with you, we make agreements, we are working well, to the extent that the direction or people address sent me say that support you and take care ways to not harm you, for you to come and Deputy own outside because he saw you as a good candidate and a good heart to you to be the next deputy. "

The official and bonnet were in a covered space, sitting on chairs sheet with a beer logos.

Karrum Cervantes argues that feels cheated by the cartel, however after a few minutes of conversation, is moderation. The Mayor will mentions "Tony" who never wanted to blame Templar crime against his son. And he says he feels safer with the cartel to the police or the army itself.

"The Army does not tolerate ... I thank God that were" explains the official, who also commented to your child hood and her husband were also murderers, but gives no details of the deaths.

He explained that: "[? ...] Is not one thinks [that were the Templars] but put doubt I feel safe with you [...] and I sent for and went very well all around great" .

"Look, you spoke with the direction and leadership moved no indications that we charged you the month and it was the best way," says "Tony".

To which Karrum Cervantes replied that it will continue, "but alas was very well ... I think it's better to say things in front and say, help me."

In recording the questions whether he suspected kingpin "El Pollo" another member of the Templars, who was delivered two portfolios of municipal government.

However, the mayor says the subject has never had problems.

"The truth is I have not even talked to this man, when I was on a candidate he said he's played with my people and even managed (or remember) one way and then two and then the last wanted three, and I told no sir, the agreement was two ... and no, actually I have no problems with anyone ... unlike the people are with us, Mr. Chicken I ever went wrong, "says the official.

The woman says she suspects a subject that mentions only as Carlos, who worked in the town hall. And accuses Antonio Garcia be hindering their work.

"Do you know why picking on you? Because he sees with great potential in politics, you are going to be the next deputy, no one will take away from there, his work has been good and we, unfortunately this happened, but we'll take care, has the full support of us, I'm not a hypocrite ... nomas when one remembers deputy ... the direction you do not want to link it into any deal with us so you can become deputy and the good work he has done in Patzcuaro can help more, "warns bonnet.

Karrum Cervantes mentions him that there are two hypotheses about the death of his son, one of which is that the offender is a member of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel.

"Their goal is to break the relationship, disassociate, and makes you think we are," he says.

Finally the boss says to him that the Mayor will provide personal security, and even asks to resume the quiet and routine in your life, and promises to address the Knights Templar take your request for a meeting, which is not known even if it is held or not.

Re: Another Video: PRI Mayor of Patzcuaro Michoacan

tuSancho

Re: Another Tuta Video: PRI Mayor of Patzcuaro Michoacan

See the cartels are into the treasury,a take of the budgets.Only a matter of time before its upped and few years down the road Mexico will be bankrupt and need bailing out.Well US to the rescue.

Re: Another Tuta Video: PRI Mayor of Patzcuaro Michoacan

spike151
Its fairly obvious what is going on here. La tuta has paid for political protection , and that protection has been withdrawn. He is releasing these videos and I suspect quite a few more in the near future.

Whilst Tuta is something the world could do without , true to his teacher training , he is crossing the T's and dotting the I's when it comes to videotaping all his meetings with police/politicians.

I bet there are a lot of PRI , and others from all agencies shitting their pants at the idea of appearing on one of tutas videos in the near future.

This also speaks volumes for his ability to reach out and kidnap and or kill people with impunity. I dont think he is in Mich at the moment. Like the heads of all threatened cartels he is a far away as possible from where they think he normaly resides.

If he could kidnap and kill these people he would, he is only releasing these videos because he doesnt have the power now to do just that.

Re: Another Video: PRI Mayor of Patzcuaro Michoacan

Pepe