Another Cartel Map

Bjeff

Re: Another Cartel Map

La Flama Blanca
Great map.  Very clear and easy to interperate the territories of all the main groups, it also shows which groups have a presense be it significant/or not in another cartel's territorty.  That would be my only criticism of the map, is how much presence a cartel has in an opposing groups area.  If the circles were bigger or smaller, depending on the precense.  I know that even though a different color circle in a different colored area doesn't mean they are enemies, some could be incursions, some could be allied.

Anyways this a well done, clear, simple, and brand new map (October 1 2015), which hopefully is quite accurate.