Quantcast

Anonymous Bicentennial Warning from a Concerned Citizen, Real or Hoax?

Anonymous Bicentennial Warning from a Concerned Citizen, Real or Hoax?

Oscar V.E.
I ran across this doomsday warning this morning. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but here’s the English translation. To read the original text which was posted anonymously (in Spanish) on blogdelnarco.com, please open the following link: blogdelnarco.com

Read more: Anonymous Bicentennial Warning from a Concerned Citizen, Real or Hoax?

Re: Anonymous Bicentennial Warning from a Concerned Citizen, Real or Hoax?

buggs
Administrator
I say hoax, but then again, you just never know, some of these cartels are bold.

"Hello, good morning this is the first time I am writing on this page and the truth is, what you’re seeing, what’s happening now is nothing, what’s missing is everything that is coming in September: I am only writing to warn you of what is going to happen in September.

Alright, you all know the Bicentennial is going up, not long ago there was a reunion in the state of Michoacan where the Capos of La Familia(The Michoacan Family Cartel), like El Teo and La Tuta, were present amongst other in the forementioned organization, ah, but that’s not all, because also present was El Chapo Guzman and other capos of the Sinaloa Cartel. There were also present a few members from La Resistencia, Los Valencia (Milenium Cartel) and a few others as well.

The truth is, I’m not a narco, I do not sell drugs, but unfortunately I am related to a very important capo of the Familia Michoacana and he invited me to a reunion in a hacienda in Morelia.
When we got there, you’re not going to beleieve me, but there were Federal police and people dressed like soldiers. The truth is I don’t know if they were fake, or really were federal police and soldiers, but the thing is they were protecting all of the narco traffickers that were at the reunion.

I was really close to were all of them were sitting and one of them kept looking at me, like “what are you doing here”. They all had face masks (ski masks) on.

Everyone was talking, they were talking about how they were going to work things in the United States, because of them wanting to legalize marijuana and how to finish off the Zetas and that’s when an armmed man took me outside.

Outside he and I were talking and he told me that in Septemeber shit’s gonna hit the fan, and I asked him why. He told me there’s going to be attacks in Michoacan, Sinaloa, Tamaulipas, Zacatecas, Guanajuato, Queretaro, the Federal District (Mexico City) etc..and I was like, uh, well then, May God keep you Safe, and I left.

Afterwards my relative (the Michacan Family capo) took me home and I told my family everything. The truth is, they told me to warn people in advance so that when the time comes, they will be prepared, and be very cautious. "
Oscar V.E. wrote
I ran across this doomsday warning this morning. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but here’s the English translation. To read the original text which was posted anonymously (in Spanish) on blogdelnarco.com, please open the following link: blogdelnarco.com

Read more: Anonymous Bicentennial Warning from a Concerned Citizen, Real or Hoax?
Borderland Beat