American found in San Fernando mass graves

American found in San Fernando mass graves

Murcielago

Re: American found in San Fernando mass graves

Hola!
Remember I asked if your dad knew John Parks?  Yes, this could be him, his mom gave DNA the first week and he was taken during the Tormenta take down.  There are 4 Americans that were taken one was taken off one of the bus attacks.  I have pictures of 3 of them and a little info about them.  Why I believe this is John Parks is because his mom had a website and now it is down and her email addy is obsolete I tried emailing her two weeks ago to ask if she had DNA results back and the email came back twice.  She obviously has gone into hiding.

I wonder about the others.  US press stayed away from the story.  NYT was interested and contacted me but I did not have time to get all the info they were looking for.  But it should have been a big story, these Americans were good people, family men and very much loved, they were not narcos, so it should have been all over the news.  It was not, in fact largely ignored.  Here is a link to my post about the americans;

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/UPDATE-US-CONSULATE-FINALLY-ADMITS-quot-SEVERAL-AMERICANS-ARE-MISSING-IN-MATA-quot-Info-and-Pics-OF-S-td2801928.html