American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

JesusTheMoose
Tex, take it from me, I'm a soldier. I'm offended by the soldiers that did this horrible act. A sheep may be the least of things but it is one of God's creatures. 99% of soldiers would not do what they did and if they were caught they would get psych evals, a summary courts martial, a quite possibly kicked out of the Army. Those are the facts. Animal cruelty is a sign of sociopathy and we don't need those guys in the Army. In fact, those guys are a liability. The Army would be better off without them.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

ownzor
Bush himself planted the bombs on the twin towers, everyone saw him. There's videos. Then he coined the term of Weapons of Mass Destruction and attacked poor Saddam, who was only a misunderstood saint who never bragged about having WMD. Not that he ever attacked anyone with something of the sorts. And he always cooped with the UN to demonstrate he had no such ugly things.  The world is a worse place because he's no longer with us. Bush hated him just because and attacked without warning, and he and his family are the only ones to blame because they are Hitler, as the respectable guy on the video clearly demonstrates. They have us now, they own the world, even the president Barack Obushama, clearly are doomed.
Osama bin laden? Never existed. Neither does Al Qaeda.

Bush planning everything:

Clinton, talking about WMDs and why he attacked Iraq, 1998:
http://articles.cnn.com/1998-12-16/politics/1998_12_16_transcripts_clinton_1_saddam-hussein-unscom-iraq-strike?_s=PM:ALLPOLITICS

Lots more people that are not Bush talking about attacking Iraq:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Saddam showing the world what he can do:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/16/newsid_4304000/4304853.stm

Saddam not letting the UN do their job, and Bush warning about actions about it:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/1363734/Saddam-keeps-up-ban-on-UN-weapons-inspectors.html

The world, not being dominated by the Bush family:
REALITY

You deserve a great deal of respect. I won't tell you to read all that, you know better what you want to believe.

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

el Spaceio
man i cant bring myself to watch this video and i love the cartel torture videos but that's fuked up man a lil sheep. i would like to take every fag in that video down to Mexico to be used as pinata's now that's a video i would like to see

~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

El Regio
Ah come on Chivo what is happening to you?

Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Malo Compañía
I'm not defending US Troops for laughing and getting into this beating thing, but I will say if this is in the Middle East and if these troops had not cheered this guy on, they would have considered the Soldiers enemies and most likely ended up shooting at these Troops at a later date.

Sad as it sounds, being a soldier in the Middle East is very hard duty were soldiers have to walk a real fine line and act like certian things they see does not bother them or they will be considered weak.

Many Muslims beat Sheep as a sport and as part of an annual Fast were a Sheep is cruely beaten as a sacrifice and this is done with joy and is almost like how opening Christmas present up on Christmas day is to us.

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Bones
Texcoco wrote

At the end of this post you can find a video of the faggoty losers also known as the American soldiers

if you’ve ever found yourself wondering what the American soldiers are really like, not when they promenade themselves pretending to do humaonitarian work for the press, then this video will give you all the answers you need.

BJon Michael Turner did what American soldiers do – kill innocent people and had fun doing it.
Tex you are the epitome of a douche bag. You make retarded statements like the one i quoted here, than a few minutes later you try to take it back cuz u realize how retarded you sound. You hitch and moan when people generalize Mexicans, then you do the exact same thing about Americans. The vast majority of American soldiers are good, hard working people, trying to help their country, but mostly just make a living. Only ten percent of soldiers even see any action, most are just behind the scenes, cooks, engineers, etc. Your saying this video shows what American soldier's are like? American soldiers like to kill people? I can show you ten times as many videos of MEXICANS cutting off people's heads. So according to your dumb ass logic, Mexicans love to kill innocents. Your a fucking idiot tex, and no one takes you seriously
Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex...don't apologize for an opinion.  Own it if it is what you feel, but you did write this:

At the end of this post you can find a video of the faggoty losers also known as the American soldiers having themselves a laugh and cheering on a fat fuck who beats a sheep senseless with an aluminum baseball bat. This is one of the most severe cases of animal abuse I’ve ever seen. Gandhi said that you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats animals. If you’ve ever found yourself wondering what the American soldiers are really like, not when they promenade themselves pretending to do humanitarian work for the press, then this video will give you all the answers you need.

But first, I’d like to share a video that shows a different breed of an American soldier – a marine with honor in life. I believe it is better to find honor late in life, than not find it at all. Jon Michael Turner did what American soldiers do – kill innocent people and had fun doing it. But after all was said and done, he developed a conscience and one more thing you don’t see the marines to develop – balls to man up, strip his medals and stars off his chest, throw them on the ground and tell the truth about the soldier and the war they’re fighting.

I would like to say that you most def take a stance against the armed forces and generalize as if this is the norm.  I was shocked to see that quite frankly.  this anomaly no more represents the US marines than narcos represent the good people of Mexico.

and finally...your representation of Ghandi's quote is not his.  animal activist tweeked it for their own purpose and  we are a country that eats animals so what does that say according to your quote?

the real quote Ghandi says how they treat the least of society..( disabled, elderly and ill)

but you have the right to express yourself and so does Bones

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

AztecWarrior13
The guy on the video, beating his girlfriend with bat, is a fat civilian, I am more than sure he's not military.....probably some government contracted civilian.
Tex

Tex