American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex

American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Rocio

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

drattler
It was a sheep,in Mexico it would be a child ,pergnant woman or elderly person.
Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

WINSEN

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

BajaCheryl

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Havana
I'm not looking at this either but regardless I get the gist. I can't stand animal abuse.  What did that sheep do to deserve that bat besides being that sheep at that time and place? But the despicable scenario? It has to be the same in any large number of people anywhere --no matter the type of group, there will always be a few head cases that can, when egged on with peer pressure potentially ruin all reputations .  Unfortunate.
Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Tex

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Siskiyou_Kid
I agree that a least half of US soldiers are hardworking honest guys who do the job they were hired to do.

But, there is definitely a small fraction of soldiers who are wifebeaters, child abusers, animal abusers, rapists, and killers. They often get away with it because of the military culture and a code of silence.

As far as one of these guys being a "hero" or "serving their country", just because they joined the US military is utter nonsense. Yeah, there are guys who go beyond the call of duty when they're in combat, and those guys are heroes, but simply joining up is no sacrifice.

It's either what they want to do, or they don't have any other opportunities that allow them to turn over all aspects of personal responsibility to the state. They no longer have to worry about feeding themselves, clothing themselves, or finding and paying for a home.

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

chivo...if it is a mistake obama is now taking " credit for it"  hard to understand.
I agree with the remainder of your statement

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

JesusTheMoose
Bad apples are everywhere, even the Army. I hate that article. Its so obviously biased and ill humored and has no substance. I'm a reserve soldier and I love animals but I take arms out love for my country. That's not the case for every serviceman but remember, "The soldier fights not because he hates what's in front of him but because he loves what's behind him."And -- GK Chesterton (my favorite philosopher).
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

drattler
Forgive me for being angry with modern Mexico,I truly miss what once was and long for the day that Mexico gets sorted out.

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Pinchegringo
Texcoco wrote
I want people to understand I did not post it this video to offend or insult anyone, I didn't post it the video to attack the good U.S soldiers either, I live in the U.S and I like this country as much as I like Mexico.
It did, however, come across as you sharing the same thought though Tex.

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

ownzor
Pff come on, blaming Bush is so 2005...

Re: American Soldiers Beating a Sheep to Death with Baseball Bat

Isles
I can not recall when 2 trucks dump 35 people on a busy highway in the USA. You are an idiot.
Tex

Tex

Tex