Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

Anon
What do you guys think happened to Amado’s $25 billion?

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

That has long, long been gone. If one followed his sons path, Vicent Carillo Leyva, his brothers, and the other guy Ugly Betty, who was picked up in Nayarit with 2 kilos.  Cesar Carillo Leyva is in there somewhere too. I posed on MB, but the connection, however thematic only, is not lost on me, that his young son, who was not even alive in the 90's, has allegedly committed a brutal crime against a woman, much like his father presided over in Juarez, directly or indirectly.

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

Anon
That kind of money doesn't just go away, unless its in cash and rots in the ground or something. I'm not saying I believe he had $25 billion, that was probably a huge exaggeration in order for the DEA to shine a spotlight on him, but still. Who knows?

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

Char
Luis Fernando Carrillo Navarro is the full name.

I was thinking this guy was also blood brother but no they are step brothers of Vicente Carrillo Leyva, Betty La fea, and El Casarin.

I think Mayo Zambada is Godfather or Padrino of Vicente Carrillo Leyva.

Is Vicente Carrillo Leyva free?

No I was once told that the money that these drug lords  made it can stay in their families for generations especially the money that el señor de los cielos made but who knows.

The family of Manuel Torres Felix appears to live well off after his death and M-1 was a high ranking lieutenant.

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

Just like they say Chapo had 14 billion, when we know he doesn't. Same with Amado Carillo Fuentes.

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

Char
Yeah I agree with you but I am sure the family still has some money left.

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

MediaNocheXXX
Remember alex cifuentes claiming chapo was broke as a result of the blo war.If you've been around you'll know rich people broke is not the same as cash poor and the amount these top narcos have in real estate and other businnes's make up the majority of their holdings.I could imagine Griselda López Pérez and her close relative's are quite wealthy indeed.

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

I don't know what the Carillo/Fuentes protfolio entails, but, for sure, there is no billion dollar slush fund, everyone (the sons and nephews) are working, and not always at high levels.  There may be some properties, I suspect, and that income may keep some of the relatives in a modest lifestyle, same with Arellanos Felix, but it doesn't provide the glamour lifestyle for the entire family.

I think even a Carillo Fuentes tried to kidnap his grandpa in 2015.

Re: Amado Carrillo’s son arrested for murder

el niño de oros wife who was killed was sisters with rafa caros wife.they are related somehow to dr fonseca .