Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

Valor
A SEDENA deserter who belonged to the 3rd Battalion in Sinaloa, gave reports on the addresses and names of the military personnel who were kidnapped yesterday by gunmen from the Sinaloa Cartel in Culiacán.

via  Raúl Flores Martínez

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

B00Mer
When they catch this guy they need to hang his ass in a public square, dead.

Traitors like this should be made example off.

Or better yet, a dead or alive reward for cartel members, and military traitors.
Agua que no has de beber, déjala correr

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

North
Very intelligent comment. Completely irrelevant and immature

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

B00Mer
This post was updated on .
North wrote
Very intelligent comment. Completely irrelevant and immature
Oh really, why is that?

You support traitors that cost the lives of soldiers??

The guy needs to be made an example of, for other soldiers considering doing the same.

As far as rewards for Cartel members Caro Quintero is worth $20 million, there are other rewards being offered for other members too..

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/us-doubles-reward-for-cartel-boss/

https://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-caro-quintero-20180413-story.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico%27s_37_most-wanted_drug_lords

North
Did i say I support them? Traitors need to be prosecuted.

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

B00Mer
North wrote
Did i say I support them? Traitors need to be prosecuted.
The military doesn't prosecute traitors.

I saw a video of how they deal with traitors, and it was more like a beating to the death.

These traitors cost lives of fellow soldiers, the ultimate betrayal..
Agua que no has de beber, déjala correr

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

valor

do you know his name?  i have seen his fotos but no name

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

BBfollower
José Adolfo Medrano Rodríguez alias "Pepe Sierra".

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

Mosco
I am with you on public execution of this POS.    His   "posed" picture means to tell us he is an outlaw killer sicario.... as if we adults will be impressed.   Sadly, probably some ignorant boys and girls may see him in positive terms and not for the depraved evil he represents.
 So, yeah, since the government is powerless, it may be time for the public executions ...... like in the Middle Ages.
Mosco

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

B00Mer
Mosco wrote
I am with you on public execution of this POS.    His   "posed" picture
means to tell us he is an outlaw killer sicario.... as if we adults will be
impressed.   Sadly, probably some ignorant boys and girls may see him in
positive terms and not for the depraved evil he represents.
 So, yeah, since the government is powerless, it may be time for the public
executions ...... like in the Middle Ages.
Mosco
Okay well I didn't say public execution.. however, making a clear example to others who see this soldier as a hero to the Cartel, something must be done.

So far he is responsible for the kidnapping of 2 fellow soldiers, and for all we know torture and murders.

In a country where they write songs that glorify Cartels and school children when asked in a poll want to grow up to be like El Chapo.
Agua que no has de beber, déjala correr

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter

B00Mer

Re: Alleged Sinaloa SEDENA deserter