Agents shoot, kill man at California-Mexico border crossing

Agents shoot, kill man at California-Mexico border crossing

Magnetsifeelem
U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents fatally shot a motorist who refused to stop at California's border with Mexico.

San Diego police say the shooting took place Monday night in a secondary vehicle inspection area near the San Ysidro Port of Entry. Police say the suspect's vehicle was blocked and he opened fire on the officers.

KNSD-TV obtained video showing gunfire erupted as cars waited in line to get into the U.S.

Border agents yelled, "Get down, everybody get down!" At least a dozen shots were heard.

The officers returned fire, and the suspect was hit. CBP officers and fire-rescue attempted life-saving measures, but he did not survive.

Police say the name of the 23-year-old U.S. citizen was withheld for family notification.

None of the seven officers involved was injured

Re: Agents shoot, kill man at California-Mexico border crossing

Magnetsifeelem

Re: Agents shoot, kill man at California-Mexico border crossing

He was mentally disturbed, and crossing pollos, two Chinese nationals in his trunk, and had discussed suicide by cop with his girlfriend.

Re: Agents shoot, kill man at California-Mexico border crossing

I heard today about the Chinese in the trunk---very sad.

J did he shoot at the police first?

Re: Agents shoot, kill man at California-Mexico border crossing

I believe he did, and up to 7 officers returned fire.  Sent an email a few days back, my apologies for not getting back sooner.