After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Char
After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

After the discovery of the 19 corpses in three graves located in a property in Lagos de Moreno, supposedly, Nemecio "El Mencho" Oseguera Cervantes, leader of the Jalisco Nueva Generacion Cartel, sent a letter to a media outlet warning that it will continue fighting.

"I am Mexican and I am the enemy of the one who attacked me, I am not afraid, I know that everything that is born one day must die, but I will die fighting and doing what I like, helping those who need it.

"It's true that what I do is not right, but I do not shield myself in a tray like the Navy does and trample on the inhabitants of this nation.

"Luckily, the day we come across I know that maybe I will have low, but also on the other side there will be casualties and orphans, my respects for all Mexicans and inhabitants of this country," reads part of the letter, according to Ricardo Rocha in Formula Behind the News.

A few days ago it was reported that after the arrest of Rosalinda González Valencia, wife of "El Mencho", now the reins of the CJNG are carried by her daughter, Jessica Jhoana Oseguera and the sisters of González Valencia.

Link: RADIOFORMULA
https://www.radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=750153&idFC=2018

Several media sites in Mexico have shared this letter supposedly written by MENCHO. Not sure how valid it is or it’s authenticity.

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Mica
Any theories on why he decided to write it and why now?

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Parro
Well, my theory is that Mencho realizes the shithole he's dug for himself, so he sends a love letter to the people.  While trying to legitimize his actions against those who fight him (kids, families, etc.??), even though he know's it is wrong, by doing what he likes.

He is rallying the people around him, showing that he's not sociopath, working for their interests, but is a considerate individual.

It's getting hot, the hole becomes deeper, you do not enjoy in what you've become, but you accept it, legitimize it and know hell is your destination.  Responsibility comes with accountability.  He's trying to make the hole smaller.

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Gizzle_WON
His protection is gone and its almost certain there will be one last strike to get him. Peña nieto needs him dead or in jail. This letter pretty much is an inderect threat to the authorities and powers that be. Saying that when he dies the people responsible will also die and the people next to them. Whether it be kids or inocent folk.

People think he is gonna go out like Arturo. Although they have similar traits. Arturo was a leader. Mencho was a goon that happened to marry into the right family and luck was on his side when it came to power structures.  Anyone who is anyone in the drug game is connected. My point is he will probably be aprehended. He's another Tuta a real good number2. But i dont think he will be cought this administration because his guard is up. He has to get comfortable again

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Gizzle_WON
Just a wild guess... But they like to do major operations mid-november to end of november. Reason alphabet boys in the good old USA save one last hoorah before they go on vacation.

And let's be honest mexican institutions wont be very effective without a little help from USA.

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Char
Gizzle won

That’s a good comparison between Mencho and Don Arturo “Jefe de Jefes” both seem to have the same personality but Arturo was a drug addict or at least that is what was said before his death. Mencho on the other hand seems to be very calculating and has been involved lots of crazy stuff. I am one of those that believes Mencho will rather die than get captured alive everything points out that it will end that way.

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

ElGrandeRojo
I agree he's lost his protection. But, IMO CJNG had most of their protection and influence very effectively on the local and state levels.  CDS still has the most Federal and Military influence. It's obvious that Mexico is gunning hard for Mencho now. As I've said before, he crossed a line somewhere, cuz they are after him, and everyone around him.

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Gizzle_WON
Char-
Thats probably the reason he's been able to hold the reign for this long. Although Arturo did like to party hard and consumed drugs when ever he felt like. He had the love of his men. They would die for this man. Mencho has the fear of his men. The only reason they die for him is because theyll die anyways if Mencho feels u betrayed him in any way.

He can take a life without remorse. But forfeiting his he will not. He's a family man and if he has an opportunity to give up. He will. Just like Chapo
He's very fiery but put him in a room with Arturo and Nacho. You would see that mencho is 2nd string at best. Hes more like the treviños.

Arturo was one of a kind. Just like Mayo or Azul. Soon enough the kids will be the kings of the narco world. Although most people on here call them intitled and no where near in talent as their predecessors. I think theyre wrong. They have much knowledge and know how of how to run drugs. They can do a lot more without putting all the effort their dads did. Plus u have to understand that mencho would have been left alone if he had just kept buying his drugs from the same people. But it all went to shit when he broke up with Sinaloa.

You want to be left alones. Just make sure that money flows back to where the government wants it or the CIA wants it. Youll be fine for the time being. But once that operation is fully funded or no longer needed. Thats when the DEA and Interpol starts making all this noise

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

Is there any proof that he has lost his protection? I hope they catch him, but his numbers are very strong and he is still making big money to keep his protection.  EPN has a little over month.  A small group of Navy with American Intel vs every inside man mencho has to earn him.  The other side is getting mencho is a big sign of support for the US from the new president.

They snached up his wife. And they let her go. Im sure someone high up gave her the ultimatum. She got out told her husband. And now he rights this letter

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

ElGrandeRojo
I've said it many times.....he shoulda just stayed in his lane....they we're taking it it in deep, and didn't have these expensive wars to pay for. Us, with the heat, the bribes go waaaay up. Greed is powerful.

Re: After issuing a warning, "El Mencho" expresses respect "to all Mexicans"

smells fishy it was read by ricardo rocha( cartel televisa) i doubt it was mencho