Quantcast

Adelmo

Track
Is he Beltran, cjng or is he independent?  Seems like a hes a unknown.  I have never heard of him.  The funny part he tunneled out of jail and unless your in mexico you would have never known about.  Chapo Trini is also another myterous figure that no one hears about.

Re: Adelmo

manuel2984ny
isnt chapo trini the uncle of Alfredo Olivas?
Minh : "I have been waiting since early this morning to transfer power to you."

Tin: "There is no question of your transferring power. Your power has crumbled. You cannot give up what you do not have."

Re: Adelmo

He use to be part of CDS but he got betrayed. Caro, trinis  and el cadete  have his back. He always gives LA gente  Nueva a hard time .he has good connections.

Re: Adelmo

deelucky1
He's arm to the teeth better come with lots of ammo when you bump into him!

Re: Adelmo

Track
So its safe to say hes a ghost in the sierras waiting to pick up all the pieces when they fall

Re: Adelmo

Cuidado
Didnt he scare off Chapo Isidro years ago on his ranch?

Re: Adelmo

el Jesse James
Adelmo el Lemo Nunez? Or Adelmo Niebla?

Re: Adelmo