Acuna

Frontera
Major shoot out going on in Acuna, Coah this morning. Anyone else hearing anything?

Re: Acuna

EL GUAPO
Don't know.... Found this.....

Piedras Negras, Coahuila. - A number that has not yet been determined military arrived this morning to 11 Social Security Clinic in Piedras Negras. Sources report that military items arrived by helicopter for medical treatment in the emergency department of hospital without knowing the reasons or the type of injuries that occur.

Wounded Carried to Pierdra Negras Clinic

Wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to ferry wounded soldiers to a location 60 miles away to keep them out of the hands of the DTO's...
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Acuna

The latest report I see is from the link provided by Guapo on Zocalo that says;
Saltillo. - Sources of the Attorney General's Office reported the deaths of four civilians in the town of Acuña in the early hours of Monday during a clash with the Mexican Army.

During the brawl were seriously injured two elements of the Department of Defense who were transported by helicopter to a hospital in the city of Piedras Negras, Coahuila.

http://www.zocalo.com.mx/seccion/articulo/llevan-a-militares-heridos-a-clinica-de-piedras-negras-1358780571

Re: Acuna

ToPHeR
Probably Z vs Military...

Re: Acuna

1966tinman
A source told this morning that there were some armed convoys of civilians spotted  on Highway 57 in various municipalities like Zaragoza , Nava  and San Carlos . The SEDENA confronted a group outside of Acuna and there were 4 confirmed dead civilians and a few wounded soldiers who were transported to Piedras Negras .  A warning , any Mexican citizens from states like San Luis Potosi , Jalisco , Sinaloa , or Guerrero , traveling through Coahuila are being targeted   by police working for the Zetas .

Re: Acuna

Texpatnmx
It happened.this morning between 515 and 530 out near La Morena curve.  La Morena curve is the new road/loop out by the cuevas and colonia aves.  Our guard says that he heard grenades and cuernos de chivos.  They are telling me it could be heard all the way over by the aduana.   I didn't hear it as I was working in del Rio and my husband sleeps like a rock.

Re: Acuna

escierto

Re: Acuna

Mitch Oriso
Tinman,
Thanks for the heads up. that bit of info will come useful as I am currently on the way back from Beautiful Central Mexico.

Saludos
Mitcho