Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

El_Cuatro_Veinte

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

_Jack

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

Texcoco

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

_Jack

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

Sleep
Animal cruelty.
O te alineas o te mueres.

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

j.ward
I bet they wont be raping and dumping any body's around there anymore!

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

EL GUAPO
Works for me!
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

Alacran
Think twice before committing crimes. These are the parts of the country where the townspeople take the law into their own hands. As bad as this really is it has been going on for a very very very long time. Do the crime pay the price

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

juris
 Jesus. That is the craziest thing I have seen.

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

jackal
when he is on the ground crying like a baby he has dark pants on.  During the burning and afterwards it looks like he has khakis on.

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

EL GUAPO
Looks like when he's on the ground, the pants have burned off. The khaki you see if probably his skin....

Little tribal music for the occasion.

Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

Texcoco

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

EL GUAPO
One thing I've noticed in Mexico Texcoco regarding "suspected criminals". Unlike in the US where authorities are quick to arrest on suspicion and then try to build a case around the suspect, it seems in Mexico, the suspects turn out to be de facto criminal. Whether it be divine justice by the people such as this or where the authorities become involved.

I'm always been amazed watching the morning perp walks on Monterrey television. When they parade them before the cameras, they looked shamed and guilty as hell. At least the criminals here in Mexico have the balls to fess up when caught.

Sometimes Jack, people just get fed up! One things for certain though, the woman of this pueblo are safe from these assklowns forevermore!
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

_Jack

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

adam

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

j.ward
EL GUAPO wrote
One thing I've noticed in Mexico Texcoco regarding "suspected criminals". Unlike in the US where authorities are quick to arrest on suspicion and then try to build a case around the suspect, it seems in Mexico, the suspects turn out to be de facto criminal. Whether it be divine justice by the people such as this or where the authorities become involved.

I'm always been amazed watching the morning perp walks on Monterrey television. When they parade them before the cameras, they looked shamed and guilty as hell. At least the criminals here in Mexico have the balls to fess up when caught.

Or they had their balls in a vise to make them fess up!

They sure did a number on that one dudes mouth area! Its horrific torture doing that to another human being when a quick bullet to the back of the head would be more humane. I could never be any part of torturing someone.

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

Texcoco

Re: Accused rapist in Chiapas burned alive

EL GUAPO
That could be JWard, could be. That dudes mouth looks like it connected with someones fist a few times.  He looks a helluva lot better that someone would if they messed with any of the women close to me though.
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,
123