About the “new power map” posted on bb website a couple of days ago

About the “new power map” posted on bb website a couple of days ago

Elmango
Hello everyone i keep up daily with bb and bb forums and love reading but i noticed something that was wrong the article on the google map of cartel presence is not a map of actual territory. Its called google trends and you can use it to track search terms used on google in states, countries, continents. So when you look at that post and see each of the maps just know thats a search % of people in mexico so naturally more people will search for cds in sinaloa etc etc. i hooe forvthose who got confused this helps. I would only trust the dea’s cartel maps there is no way google will be able to find out that information on their own

Re: About the “new power map” posted on bb website a couple of days ago

thank you!  i was confused myself can you send in your comment to main page for that post?  it will be helpful