AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

BBfollower

AMLO greets Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán's mother on tour in Badiraguato.

Culiacán, Sinaloa (Café Negro Portal) .- A video circulates on social networks where the President of Mexico Andrés Manuel López Obrador greets the mother of El Chapo Guzmán, whom he assures that he has already received her letter.

The president of the nation approaches Doña Consuelo in the van that takes her to the presidential tour, and asks her not to get off, while shaking her hand.

"I greet you, do not get off," says the President of the Republic to Doña Consuelo while giving her hand to greet her, which is prohibited due to the emergency caused by the coronavirus pandemic in Mexico.

Then AMLO takes a few steps and assures her: «I already received your letter. Have a nice day".

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador held a working tour today through Sinaloa to witness the completion works of the highway from Badiraguato, Sinaloa, to Guadalupe y Calvo, Chihuahua.

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador spread on his social networks the letter that María Consuelo Loera, mother of Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán Loera, gave him on his last trip to Badiraguato, Sinaloa, requesting that her son to be repatriated to Mexico because his extradition was "illegal".

The mother of the Sinaloan capo also requested support for the extension of a humanitarian visa as well as for two sisters of El Chapo Guzmán.

“They asked me about the letter from Mrs. María Consuelo Loera, mother of Joaquín Guzmán. I said that the first part of the petition will be attended by the Ministry of the Interior. I omitted that the management of humanitarian visas before the United States for her daughters includes her ", said the federal president.

https://www.facebook.com/noticiascafenegro/videos/2597590453832638/?t=3 the video.

https://cafenegroportal.com/2020/03/29/amlo-saluda-a-la-madre-de-joaquin-el-chapo-guzman-en-gira-por-badiraguato/

The translation might have grammatical errors because of google translate.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Parro
He violates every rule of the virus:

1 - touching your face
2 - distancing
3 - sanitizing hands
4 - home, stay if you can
5 - (maybe he gets this one) cough into your elbows

A cheerleader for the people, a poor example of staying safe.  How can you be both?

Finally in Badiriaguarto of all places?  Chapo, Felix, Rafo, etc.  Sure, he's innocent, not just paying his dues.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

El Guero
Is this photoshopped?  Like, I mean, like did this really happen?!?  This is the damned strangest thing I've seen in at least a couple days.  Badiriguato?!? That's on the top of his agenda in times of this magnitude?  A trip to Narco Central?
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Aervin78
Y’all sitting in your bedroom telling a president how he should do his work What city he should visit or not ?

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Mica
I am in my living room and saying it does not look good when the president meets with Chapo’s mother.  It doesn’t mean anything, but it does not help the president who told the military to stand down and release the Chapito.

As far as him pretending the virus is harmless.  Thank God many of the local politicians have closed the stores as cooler heads prevail.  The odds of him getting sick are high and he’s no spring chicken.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Aervin78
1st : I don’t think he went there to visit chapo mom
2nd :I didn’t know chapo mom is moving weight too , she is just a simple civilian like any other Mexican .
3rd : it’s easy to say that if your life is not directly threatened I’d to hear your opinion about the Culiacan incident if you were one of the soldiers and your family were taken hostage by people who would literally rape their own children if they were order to do so

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Mica
Chapo’s mom has no doubt been living off drug proceeds and has harbored generations of criminals since the 1990’s.

Also, just because you can do it doesn’t make it the right thing to do.  He either has terrible advisors or more than likely does not take any advice.  I can’t imagine an advisor suggesting it is a good idea to pretend this virus is impacts everyone but him and to go make in person contact with Chapo’s mom.

Imagine if they both test positive for COVID-19 next week.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Since08
Just so we all are on the same page, the stated reason for AMLO’s visit was to highlight the progress being made for a highway going through Badiraguato & Guadalupe de Calvo.

Last year, AMLO visited Badiraguato to announce the development of the highway. His visit was essentially to show the poor people in MX that the govt will not forget about them lol(Badi is the poorest municipality in MX; unless you’re a narco)
This visit was just to show progress. CLP probably heard of the visit and wanted to stop by. Being Chapó’s mom certainly helps get her that small greeting.

Obviously not a good look for AMLO. He has low approval ratings and corruption accusations from his time as Governor/Senator. This will most likely not sit well with his Military & some Gov’t Officials

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

mr.browntown956
ILL TRANSLATE IN A BIT

EL GUANO (CHAPÓ BROTHER) SEEN WITH PRESIDENT AMLO

🛑Hermano del chapó se reúne con AMLO

Aureliano Guzmán Loera se vuelve tendencia por taquiza con AMLO,A través de redes sociales se compartió una fotografía en la que presuntamente se aprecia a Aureliano Guzmán, hermano de "El Chapo", quien es buscado por la DEA, justo detrás del Presidente mientras comen tacos

El video se difunde después de que este domingo se viralizó el video donde López Obrador, saluda de mano, y sin guardar la sana distancia, a la señora Consuelo Loera, mamá de Joaquín Guzmán Loera, alias “El Chapo”.

Durante su conferencia mañanera el mandatario afirmó que la madre de “El Chapo“, quien vive en la comunidad de La Tuna, Sinaloa, se acercó al punto donde se dio el informe de los avances de la carretera Badiraguato-Guadalupe y Calvo.

“Ella fue a donde se hizo la explicación sobre el camino, me dijeron que estaba, que quería saludarme. Es una señora de 92 años y ya dije: la peste funesta es la corrupción no un adulto mayor que merece todo mi respeto independientemente de quién sea su hijo, y lo seguiré haciendo.

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Mica
Well this keeps getting better with Aureliano making an appearance.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Cuidado
Wouldnt doubt it.  I think Guano is alot more powerful then people think.  😬

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

BBfollower
I read somewhere that it's not "Guano". The guy in the picture is a Dr. named Heriberto Covarrubias Mercado.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Ricky Churches
There's another picture. Who's this guy? I didn't circle it. Haven't figured out how to post pics, not like I post many..

https://mobile.twitter.com/JTrianaT/status/1244634571867426817/photo/2

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

DoñaFlorinda
Are you guys seriously going to believe that the man in the picture is "el Guano"!?

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

redlogarythm
Don´t think so. The man is a doctor from the Instituto Mexicano de Seguridad Social. The rumour of him being el Guano was spred by Calderon and his proxies through social media.

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Mica
AMLO does a lot of questionable things, but why is Calderon involved in the critique?  Does he still work for Harvard and living in the US?

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

redlogarythm
Calderon has been critizising AMLO since he got the presidency. I remember he even blamed Obrador when his ranch in Michoacan was supposedly robbed by some crooks. I think their enmity can be traced back to 2006 when Calderon (or Comandante Borolas as AMLO calls him) stole the election and Obrador rejected to accept Calderon as president. Since then Calderon has been constantly after AMLO

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

El_Bujo
I don’t understand. How could AMLO convince the US to give up Chapo?

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Aervin78
They legally can if they really want to

Re: AMLO greets Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's mother in Badiraguato

Maybe if Biden wins.