ALL DATES& Places: Padre Goyo US tour in Riverside & rally for Normalistas in Los Angeles Monday

ALL DATES& Places: Padre Goyo US tour in Riverside & rally for Normalistas in Los Angeles Monday

from the press enterprise:

Padre Goyo, 47, who has gained worldwide recognition for his efforts to combat the cartels and government corruption, will speak Monday at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church in Riverside. The talk is part of an 18-day U.S. tour.

 if anyone is able to go to an appearance, PLEASE ask the status of Doc Mireles
a foto would be nice as well.  he is good about answering questions and taking photos
I have lost communication with Doc.

ALSO ON MONDAY IN LOS ANGELES AT THE MEXICAN CONSULATE
at 5:00PM

a rally for the normalistas students and GOYO will be there

there is an info number 213 9092084  I am not sure but Jose Sandoval probably will have him go up north in modesto area.  I will post more info when I get it.

INLAND VISIT BY 'PADRE GOYO'

Rev. Gregorio López Jerónimo, known as Padre Goyo, will be in Riverside on Monday as part of an 18-day U.S. tour. There will be translations of his address from Spanish to English.

Where: Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, 5250 Central Ave.

When: 1-3 p.m. Monday

I JUST REC THIS FROM JOSE SANDOVAL:

PARA DIFUSION INMEDIATA             CONTACTO: JOSE SANDOVAL   (408)  203-1696
VISITA DEL PADRE GOYO A USA PARA INFORMAR DE LA REALIDAD QUE VIVEN NUESTRAS FAMILIAS EN MEXICO, CON DETALLES DE LOS CRIMENES QUE SE HAN COMETIDO EN MICHOACAN Y GUERRERO ( AYOTZINAPA, PRESOS POLITICOS COMO MIRELES, NESTORA SALGADO E HIPOLITO MORA ENTRE OTROS COMO LOS MAS DE 380 AUTODEFENSAS )

LUNES  26 ENERO 2015   10 -11 AM      CONSULADO MEXICANO de LOS ANGELES CA.

   CIUDADES QUE VISITARA EL PADRE GOYO:

25 ….     Los Angeles Ca.    9-11 am 609 W. Greenleaf St. Compton CA y 12:00- 2:00 pm Placita olvera, frente de la Iglesia “Nuestra senora de Los Angeles ” )

26 ….     10 am   Conferencia prensa  frente consulado mexicano de Los Angeles CA.

               1 pm     Riverside  Ca.    Iglesia del Perpetuo Socorro 5250 Central Ave. Riverside CA, 92504

               5 – 6:15 pm  manifestacion Mc Arthur Park frente a consulado mexicano LACA

               7:30 pm entrevista en VIVO con Enrique Gratas en estrella TV.

27  Phoenix   lugar por confirmar                         28  Dallas Tx.   lugar por confirmar

29  Milwaukee city      lugar por confirmar                   30 Chicago ILL.   lugar por confirmar

31   Detroit   lugar por confirmar

FEBRERO  2015

 1 y 2  New York lugar por confirmar

 3        Filadelfia  lugar por confirmar

4    Washington DC    10 am conferencia prensa  frente a la Casa Blanca

                                       11: 45 AM – 4:OO PM  VISITAS LEGISLATIVAS

5  Washington DC     horario a confirmar  visita a CIDH (OEA) y Embajadas de paises miembros  dela ONU.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

slayer421
Any further info on where his other dates will be held at?? Thanks

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

I am looking it up but it is a task...I am searhing the FB pages of michoacan pages like libre or valor or mich por unidos por la paz.  it is tedious because my page was hacked so I closed it, I have limits for my search

I did fin on Monday jan 26 he will be at a rally in Los Angles  I will post above

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

Since reading the story that Otis Flywheel posted on the 5th of this month, I have tried to get Father Goya's email address without success.  what prompted me to try to get in touch with him was what he said after having lunch in the prison with some of the imprisoned autodefenses.
" he ate with the imprisoned autodefensas and heard from everyone about their living conditions.

Their stories are sad , because these noble folk , hard working , are the principal bread winners for their families , their families have been plunged into poverty because their men-folk cannot work the fields, many of their families are migrating because they have been threatened and don't even have food, explained father Gregorio.

It made me start thinking about a fund to help the families who now have no source of income.  I know we discussed raising funds for the autodefenses movement at one time and there was a lot of concern about how to insure that the money got to the right places.

Raising money now to help their families who have lost their bread winners may be even more important and useful.  Father Goya seems to be the natural choice to ask how we could help.   If anyone can get an email address for him and if you have an opportunity to talk with him ask him how we can help, it would be an excellent starting point.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

I posted an article a while back about the conditions, they are horrible.  worse than anything I have seen, and are not fed.  the families and church take food to them.

Maybe if you call the church in riverside and leave a personal message for him?

I just tried twice but the line is busy.  I posted the number above

I would like a schedule of places he will visit, readers are asking

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

Soliado
DD & Chivis, I would be interested in assisting with establishing a fund on behalf of the imprisoned Auto-Defensas and their respective families. If you are truly interested in establishing this fund, I can look into whether or not it can be established as a 501 C (3) Charitable Organization exempt from federal and state income taxes. Please let me know, thanks.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

elcienporcien

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

I would be interested in helping.  My 501C3 took about a year to get US Federal approval.

My other project goal is to meet with the normalistas families and set up a scholarship  and housing fund.
This is an important and meaningful way that all those people that were moved by the #43 can take action.  by helping normalistas with funds, they will not have to travel to unsafe cities to collect funs or place themselves in dangerous situations.

Through my relationship with Zapatistas of Chiapas, I can call a meeting of normalistas and college directors.  They are very close to the Zapatistas and in fact all the victims parents stayed with them 5 days at New Years.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

DD
@Chivis.  Take it and run with it.  You are the most experienced of all of us in setting this up.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

I wish I could DD, but I am unable to at this time or anytime soon.  But I can be available as a mentor.
and I would make myself available for that.

BTW the phone number above is a fax machine.  I did fax the church requesting help in obtaining a schedule for goyo

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

Rubbertoe
I am wondering about one of the " Crowdfunding" internet sites. I know a guy to check the possibility. That could proly be internationl.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

choco
www.youcaring.com is good   I have friends who run an animal rescue and raise money through it.  We just need to make sure the money gets to Goyo as DD suggested... I think that's the best idea.

Don't know who the normalista funding would go to, but there would need to be two separate accounts I think.

Re: Padre Goyo 18 day US tour appearing in riverside socal monday

Pepe

Re: ALL DATES& Places: Padre Goyo US tour in Riverside & rally for Normalistas in Los Angeles Monday

bucksnort
Man, what a target.... I hope he has many layers of security around him. His grandmother should to be so lucky as to get near him on this trip.
"The surest sign to a ships accurst is when there is one more man on board then can be accounted for". Captain Hook
JMB

Re: ALL DATES& Places: Padre Goyo US tour in Riverside & rally for Normalistas in Los Angeles Monday

JMB
He's touring the US, not Mexico. He's nearby today & tomorrow, he'll be fine.