A recollection of the San Fernando Massacre by a survivor

A recollection of the San Fernando Massacre by a survivor

leChef
[LeChef: I don't doubt this could be how it happened, but I guess you would have been a perpetrator to actually get an overview of all the horrendous scenes that happened that night, so I am not sure the story is true.]

SURVIVAL OF SAN FERNANDO'S MASACRE RELATE TAMAULIPAS.

The ADO Line Bus made its mandatory stop in San Fernando City, Tamaulipas bound for Reynosa.
They arrived at the terminal, two people went down and climbed four, making a total of 15 passengers on the bus. He left the terminal to follow his route, it was 8 and a half o'clock on March 25, 2011, quickly left the small town, did not want to be victims of criminals operating in the city, without However, that night would be the last one they would fear, because they were already waiting for them.

The streets of San Fernando empty at 6 pm. The small town is like a ghost town as night falls, no one leaves their homes, everyone is protected by fear of the Zetas. You can only see some luxury vans circulating the empty streets, no one wants to run into them.

The bus was leaving town, the driver looked far at trucks crossed halfway down the street and hooded men wielding their AR-15 s, at that moment he knew it was all over. Men stopped the bus, driver had to stop. The men walked up to the bus pointing their guns and yelling, ′′ Open the door bitch, move you motherfucker if you don't want me to shoot you in the fucking head ", the shaking driver opened the door of the bus, instantly the climbed gunmen, one of them smacked the driver's face with his gun while two others entered the passenger area screaming, ′′ I already fucked them all fuckers ", the people on board were terrified, women cried and children hugged their parents crying, they were all in baffle, they thought it was just an assault, but it wasn't.

They ordered the driver to keep driving, they took him by several meters of the road until he reached a gap, they told him to enter there, they traveled approximately 10 kilometers in the terrace, the longest in the lives of passengers. They came to a very wide and no mount, in the middle of nowhere, some plot, it was very dark. There were approximately 20 vans, luxury, and also 3 buses from several lines, some had bullet impacts, striking tires, broken glass.

The man told the driver to stop the unit, there they separated men and women, ordered all men to come out of the unit. Approximately 8 men ranging from 15 to 50 years old. They formed them under the bus, and some men approached them and started classifying them, took out those who saw they were old or weak, took out two elderly and two who looked sick, tied them up with feet and hands and took them with a similar group. The ones left were ordered to take off their shirt and wait there.

Everyone was heading to one of the parked pickups and yelled ′′ Talk to the commander ′′ there was that man, who had commando clothes in color black, with bulletproof vests and fornitures everywhere, all headed to him as ′′ Commander ". The man approached the passengers who had gotten off the bus and told them with a strong voice, military type ′′ Let's see fuckers, whoever wants to live to say it once ", but no one answered, everyone looked at the ground, not even they could raise their eyes for fear. A young man in his 15 s peed with fear in his pants as he visibly looked like he shook heavily as if he was cold and tears ran down his cheeks. The mented Commander pulled his short weapon from fornitura and without hesitation shot him in the forehead, the boy collapsed immediately, while the other men saw him shaking even more in fear. ′′ Who else is a faggot ′′ asked the Commander. No one answered. ′′ I'll ask them for the last time, who fucking moms wants to live ′′ this time she did it screaming. And all the men raised their hand. ′′ Well, they will be tested to see how badasses they are, whoever makes it will survive, the one who doesn't shit ", in that he spoke to several of the men who were in other vans and told them ′′ Bring the maroš ′′ And the men brought a deck for every man. ′′ Let's see fuckers, the tranza is like this, they will be put in couples, and they will break the mother, who survives comes with us to pull and be saved, the one who does not, because they took the dick ′′ that he said sarcastic, while his men laughed. Passengers were stunned by the news, they couldn't believe it was true what the individual who rather looked Nazi than narco ordered them. They all took their deck and put in pairs and saw their opponent with a look of fear. ′′ Keep your mother away ", said the Commander.

One of the passengers came up crying to him saying, ′′ Please sir, I don't want to do this, I give him all the money I bring and my house but let us go ", The Commander saw it steadily in his eyes, took the deck and he said, ′′ It's okay fucking faggot, go away ′′ and as soon as the man turned around hit him with the deck on his head with a brutal force, the man fell to the floor bathed in blood and commander got crazy giving him punches in the head with the deck like 20 times until it's totally broken. ′′ This is what you motherfuckers have to do, use your eggs, whoever doesn't want me to tell me and I'll break your mother ", all the men started fighting each other.

The bus driver was still with the man who intercepted it along with the women and children inside the unit. There they climbed several more armed men and went down to the girls who looked prettiest, while yelling at them ′′ Move bitch ", they all cried and screamed just like the kids, one of them said, ′′ Let's see dogs, give me your puppies ′′ and mothers cried hugging their children, ranging from newborns to age 8 Kids cling to their mothers while they were snatched by hitmen. They took them all down and took them away, while some hitmen hit the women left on the bus.

The young ladies who went down took them to a hut where there were more young women, everything was dark and dirty, and screams and regrets were heard, there they ripped their clothes off and started raping them. Inside that shack there were approximately 30 women being raped, others were chopped apart on the floor.

The children were taken elsewhere, where there were acid tanks, there they threw them away, they heard the screams of pain as they were undone. And the hitmen just laughed loudly, one of them yelled at the others, ′′ The broth will be there ".

The man ordered the driver to turn on the unit, and directed it to a place where he saw all those who had separated from the group because they were old or weak, were laying on the floor in a line tied up of their feet and hands .. ′′ Go over them the hitman told the driver. The driver looked at him stunned, couldn't believe what he was ordering him. ′′ Pass over them or I'll put you there to take the fuck to you too asshole ", the hitman yelled at the driver who wasn't left to listen. While driving I could feel like I was going through buffers, but the difference is that here I could hear the cries of pain from the people who were down. The women inside the bus cried nonstop over that horrific fact. And the hitmen inside just laughed. Until he finished with the line of people, he was ordered to stop.

That's when the hit man shot the driver in the temple and started shooting the women aboard. They went down and set the bus on fire.

The Commander gathered all the Zetas and told them, ′′ It's already good fun for tonight fuckers. Bring in the winners ′′ and brought in those who had killed against you with the deck and said, ′′ Welcome to the Zeta Special Forces group, the other army "

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/zoza.marcialmorales/posts/575196959851884

Re: A recollection of the San Fernando Massacre by a survivor

El_Bujo
Between the death of “El Karen” and this:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/06/case-files-destroyed-in-nuevo-leon.html

I doubt there will ever be justice for the many dead migrants..
TF

Re: A recollection of the San Fernando Massacre by a survivor

TF
@LeChef, good analysis. This is fan fiction in my opinion. I'd love to know why someone would even go the trouble. The massacre is horrible enough. No embellishment necessary. Reminds me of a piece in Vice about Los Zetas and sex trafficking from 2015...

Re: A recollection of the San Fernando Massacre by a survivor

Pretty horrific what those people went through!That's enough to traumatize someone for 10 lifetimes!