A new video I came across

Re: A new video I came across

slayer421
These people are just nuts man...but if someone did something to my daughters or family...oooooo boy

Re: A new video I came across

El_Bujo
Nuts and scared.

Once you realize  these “monsters” are just broken souls who have disassociated themselves due to fear and drugs, your entire perspective changes.

Don’t get me wrong, a lot of is also because of psychopathic leadership as well... but fear, that is what drives the heinous.

They quite literally do unto others what they fear will be done unto the them.

Re: A new video I came across

Mosco
Siderno wrote
Hi sir Mosco, don't be fooled even the mediocre German who did atrocities to the Jews was mediocre and you never expected, they were normal 20-year-old boys who administered the extermination camps for example. The same happens in war when American soldiers do atrocious things or the boy who was previously in Holland now cuts heads with isis or the accountant in Calabria who dissolves a baby in acid or feeds a gentleman to pigs. I think I make the idea clear. Morover There are many people who also rejoice in these things, watching them. They enjoy seeing others suffer and so forth. Sorry for my english I use google trabslate.
@ Siderno: Thank for your feedback. Your points are well taken.

If you look at  the evolution of Nazi Germany during the 1930 to 40s, you will discover that the seeds for the Holocaust were there during WW1... go back , still more into European history and you will find a deep hatred of the Jew.  It has even been a problem in the USA.  There were times when ordinary folks took to hunting down Jews to exterminate as scapegoats for problems.  Look at our own American history concerning Blacks and Native Americans to see how horrible "normal" can appear in hindsight.  Have you ever been to a bullfight or boxing match?  Guess what? All the fans are "normal" within their own culture.  As an outsider, I find it disgusting to see a beautiful animal harried and killed or two boxers becoming brain damaged shadows of themselves by age 40.  If you ask the fans of these two sports, you will get explanations that sound rational to them...and, this is true for them "in" their culture.

So, based on history,  I contend that the "normal" 20 yo boy administering an extermination camp; and even the US soldiers and ISIS members defined themselves and by others as "normal"... Yes, in their time and culture they were normal in their own minds where in turn products of their culture and upbringing.   When "everyone"  does any given act, then the person who refuses or sees things different becomes abnormal.  Mexico in grave danger of becoming like an Islamic nation because it's people are wallowing in blood. This reality is damaging the present and future generations there.
Thank again for your thoughtful response.
Mosco

Back to Nazi Germany:   Do you realize that Hitler took Jew hatred and nurtured it up with a constant liteny of mind poison for the entire country.  Jew hatred was instilled into everyone and in a few years it became "abnormal" not to hate Jews.
So, my main point here, in reference to Mexico, is that a country can be so damaged by its historic past, that it's citizens think it is "normal" to what other term heinous atrocities.  On this point, take Islam and Allah's homicidal hatred of Jews and Christians (many videos available of even kids executing their enemies for the bloodthirsty benefit of their psychopathic God, Allah!) .
P.S. Your English is fine, my friend.
Mosco
.

Re: A new video I came across

Ricky Churches
Whoa Mosco, I can give you one really good reason why two men boxing each other is rational, at least compared to bullfighting, a bull doesn't have the choice to be in there. Both boxers are under their free will and sign contracts to be in the ring. Now, the reason for brain damage and even deaths in boxing are the rules, the standing 8 count is what is killing boxers, notice how MMA doesn't have as many deaths in their sport. The majority of MMA deaths have come from unregulated events. Cheerleading has more deaths.

I would say cock fighting, which is very popular in México and withing the narco community, it's a fight to the death. Again, the rooster has no choice but to fight for its life. A very brutal "sport".

Re: A new video I came across

Mosco
This post was updated on .
Ricky Churches wrote
Whoa Mosco, I can give you one really good reason why two men boxing each other is rational, at least compared to bullfighting, a bull doesn't have the choice to be in there. Both boxers are under their free will and sign contracts to be in the ring. Now, the reason for brain damage and even deaths in boxing are the rules, the standing 8 count is what is killing boxers, notice how MMA doesn't have as many deaths in their sport. The majority of MMA deaths have come from unregulated events. Cheerleading has more deaths.

I would say cock fighting, which is very popular in México and withing the narco community, it's a fight to the death. Again, the rooster has no choice but to fight for its life. A very brutal "sport".
Ola Ricky: When I was young, our town had a Chicano young man who shadow box in his boxing shorts  up and down our streets.  He was an Adonis,  but a childish, a gentle soul.... resulting from a shortened boxing career due to brain damage.   Eventually he disappeared from the streets.

I later took, an intrest in boxing  brain damage because of him and a spate of ring deaths.  I learned that doctors were well aware of "chronic brain trauma" or CBT for many years as the  "punch drunk" syndrome. A term that but came into disuse in the 70s and replaced with CBT.  I also learned that boxing is a huge lucrative industry, rife with corruption and nefarious characters who exploit boxers mercilessly.  Yeah, look into boxing behind the glamor and see what you find.

You are correct that boxers choose to go into the ring and risk their health and lives.  I understand it is their choice to become boxers.

My big problem is with a society that "enjoys" beating their brains over spans of time.  As you know, our brains determine who we are as human beings.   To willfully enter a sport where your very being is brutally assaulted makes no sense from a civilized perspective.   Given how I see things, I am much disturbed by the fact that many people in many societies "enjoy" the KO and TKO... of very fit men.
After I studied CBT for a time while in college, I gradually stopped enjoying the sport because I could vividly appreciate what it did to boxers and their loved ones.
Thanks for your response.
Mosco

Kab

Re: A new video I came across

Kab
canadiana wrote
I have to laugh ( or groan at least) on some of the comments after the video.Some are actually sexually aroused ( or pretend to be for trolling purposes)about the blood and gore like 1 speaking about 'eye socket sex'(say WTF)???!I'm sure a lot of Mexican sicarios on there ( they probably post them) comparing their 'methods of operations' when it comes to their 'dirty deeds' and looking for new methods of torture and perhaps just 'normalizing' what they do.I'm sure most though are just curious (and probably some BB readers too) but now I see why all the porn sites advertise there but many don't have to buy 'snuff movies.'
Yes, bestgore has a bunch of crazies just like the owner of that website.

Owner is always going on about conspiracy theories, but I take everything with a grain of salt.  That poor souls must of gotten his heart broken one too many times seeing how much he hates women.

One of my favorites on the Corona virus

Nothing gore related on that one.  Just talk about Covid before all other news outlets started fear mongering the general population.  Check out event 201.

Anyways, take it all in with a grain of salt.

Re: A new video I came across

Chubby214
There is a similar video going around on gore sites, known as funky town in reference to the song playing in the background

Re: A new video I came across

slayer421
Lol, I could imagine that video...from Mexico?

Re: A new video I came across

blanco puro
why all these comments with people feeling bad for the victim or being angry at the one who tortures him.

both these guys exists in a world where they do this on a regular. who knows how many atrocities the victim commited himself. the victim is in the game is he not? he's not a civilian, they dint kidnap and torture a reporter or doctor.

and that's the point, many times they do kidnap innocents, if you live in mexico and dont follow the rules it could be your kid or your wife you find chopped up..

so when one of the bad guys die, i don't see why people are so offended

put your hands up how many people go to the theatre to watch horror movies? means some part of you likes to watch this sickening shit too. so look at yourself before you point fingers.

Re: A new video I came across

BTW Happy Easter everyone or maybe could be happier if you are in self isolation and missing loved ones.

Re: A new video I came across

Siderno
Hello Mosco,

I was thinking about answering with 1000 words but then thought that this video I watched long time ago and that helped me understand a few things could be more telling.

https://www.ted.com/talks/philip_zimbardo_the_psychology_of_evil/transcript?language=en&fbclid=IwAR0yvFqdpzeLpQTfXmS-Kt2fxMNDAAWMxd2AbQg9FUhLlp-mcajfYUM96-Q#t-1354631

Where I come from we say (translated in English) 'power is better, more beautiful than sex'.

Ultimately I think the source of all the problems is lack of cultural emancipation and ignorance.

Re: A new video I came across

SaE89
http://muchozucko.com/3070/cartel-torture-

This is the funkytown video he was talking about. I strongly advice to think before watching it (people who aren't used to execution videos/gore shouldn't even bother). It's an even more fucked up video than the video of this topic.

That's a choice people make when they join this life: 50% earn money and survive  50% end up killed/ tortured before killed/ jailed.

Also, people who didn't get the opportunities in life to choose another direction, these people need to provide for their families. I understand their decision to join this way of life. Some people may say, narco money is easy money... But if it's enough to provide for your family, I'd do it too( If I was in that situation).

It's fucked up that behind every execution( executioners/victims) are families who depend on them.
Ej mec, je m'en bats les couilles

Re: A new video I came across

slayer421
The one I posted and yours are both the same video, yours just looks like from a different angle or edited. However, I didn't notice Funkytown lol

Re: A new video I came across

juris
Have not watched the video. How do they keep him from squirming, moving, screaming etc?  Is he drugged,  strapped down?

Re: A new video I came across

He has no hands as they have been chopped off and when they put the exacto knife in his mouth he bites it between his teeth.That pisses them off so they shove something like some type of pole or spear and shove it through him to hold him to the floor.By that time he's almost gone.Quite brutal!

Re: A new video I came across

Mosco
Siderno wrote
Hello Mosco,

I was thinking about answering with 1000 words but then thought that this video I watched long time ago and that helped me understand a few things could be more telling.

https://www.ted.com/talks/philip_zimbardo_the_psychology_of_evil/transcript?language=en&fbclid=IwAR0yvFqdpzeLpQTfXmS-Kt2fxMNDAAWMxd2AbQg9FUhLlp-mcajfYUM96-Q#t-1354631

Where I come from we say (translated in English) 'power is better, more beautiful than sex'.

Ultimately I think the source of all the problems is lack of cultural emancipation and ignorance.
@Siderno: Bingo, my man!  You are very much on the right track.  Dr. Zimbardo is high on the list of experts on psychopaths (he admits to being one himself).  His TED talk is a classic.
What is going on in Mexico  is "ordinary" people being transformed into blind and obedient  evil doers.  Many of them came from ordinary roots ( cousins, coworkers, clerks, mechanics, farm workers, students, and neighbors.)  Some were seduced d into allowing themselves to be transformed into monsters.  Those sicarios you see in pictures and videos  engaged  heinous acts were basically "normal" Mexicans before they entered the monster making processes.  Many of these evil doers will retire someday and "try" to adapt to a normal life.  IMO, many will fail to do so.

In my prior posts, I have tried to point out that Mexico has inherited a culture of bloody evil... it is like a toxin in the air...that constantly breathing it in is no longer defined as abnormal.  Think of the Mexican kids born 15 to 20 years ago....all they have known is extremes of depraved violence dominance pitted against  weak and in many cases complicit or corrupt agents of power (government, military, etc).

I do not see anything on the horizon coming that will change Mexico for the better.  It's citizens, the media, educators, and even the Church have proven impotent to change things.

Last thought to think about: Survivors and Witnesses to evil deed, scenes, and stories.  Can you guess how many Mexican go to bed and have nightmares based on their varied exposures to direct contact with evil?  How many Mexican boys and girls are their who have seen and smelled horrible things on their way to school?  How many parents worry for their kids safety  constantly every day?  This point I'm bringing up has to do with the psychiatric consequences of growing up and living in a nation that wallows in evil.  Based on  this, I contend that many, many, many Mexicans are psyciatrically damaged people and in dire need of help.
Siderno, keep up with your research on evil and related topics.  Your posts are great!
Your amigo,
Mosco

Siderno, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Re: A new video I came across

Siderno
Hi Mosco, I didn't know that video was so important and that the psychologist who made the study was a psychopath. I was shown the video during a rehabilitation process years ago, in Italy by my psychologist and discussed it in Toronto with another amazing doctor whom i befriended and we still write each other (his mother Italian and his Italian is better than my Italian and he is born in Toronto) where I tried to live for two years with no success for personal reasons. I think it is very interesting what you say, you see that you are a very educated person, you can talk about many things and I'm glad that with the same familiarity we find ourselves on complex ideas, even if I would have liked to have your same ability to express myself. As a person who has almost reached the third of his life, I think I am doing a good job that started several years ago. I can say that the only salvation is culture, study. I did only elementary schools and come from extreme ignorance, bare in mind it's not poverty but extreme ignorance.
Another thing I like to ask is why many people watch these videos, these videos say nothing about perpetrators because at that moment what they do for them is normal, driven by ignorance, fear and deviated social context etc.

they don't say anything about the victim.
Those who do these things are only deluded, animals who think they are conquering something but in good society only get pushed back Without adding anything good to humanity. Some will repent and try to rehabilitate themselves but it is almost impossible their past and their inability to look inside themselves and beyond the context that made them become beasts will be worse than prison and it is their real death sentence.

I have always many thoughts and things I'd like to say but I don't like to sound disorganized, this makes me mad. So I stop here.

Re: A new video I came across

SaE89
Bruv xd I don't even know xd. I think this video has been edited multiple times by watchers, there's one version with the funkytown song as a background song.
Ej mec, je m'en bats les couilles

Re: A new video I came across

Mosco
@Siderno: Your posts are great. ..not to worry I understand ..... just keep writing your thoughts. ... I think we have many thinges in common.
Have you ever looked into the field of ethnography?  In this field of social science research you try to understand people from within their own worlds. This is not easy to do because there are many problems to solve in gaining entry to their worlds. To name the most obvious are dress, speech,  manners, customs, taboos, roles, etc.).

Many great writers are natural ethnographers because of heir abilities to "suck up" cultures and the littlest tidbits of human behavior and their meanings in context. ( Jesus, Buddah, Shakespeare , Dickens,  Twain, Steinbeck, etc come to mind here.  Just think, Jesus among the sanctimious rabble, stooping down to protect the prostitute with: "You who are without sin, cast the first stone.")   Take this to the bank:  Keenly learning to observe people in their own worlds can be insighful, entrrtaining, rewarding... and often sadly frustrating.

 Example #1: become a bartender, work in a thrift shop, auto mechanic shop in a slum for one year and see what you will learn.  Or get a job as a (fill in your choices) and observe people and their world from many different  platforms.

Example #2.  In a major American city, I walked though tough parts of town.  One hot day, I spotted a youngish prostitute in an alley and (skipping details of engagement) got her to tell me about her life and situation of selling her body for drugs.  I listened, and occasionally probed.    I do not know what ever happend after, but I feel I helped a bit.

 I grew up poor and raised a family while holding many different kinds of jobs .... simultaneously  working myself  through college and a better life.  (I thank God for used book sores, community colleges, State Colleges,  public libraries, and many nice people ).

Looking back, those jobs and the people and situations I encountered were truly educational in the best sense of the concept.  One, time as a youngster, ( after WW2, I chanced on a prisoner of war camp that held Italian prisoners. Being Mexican-American and speaking Spanish, we could understand each other pretty well.  I will never forget how gentle and nice these guy were. BTW. These prisoners were brought over to the USA to work in the California wine industry.  I have ever since love Italianos.)

Professionally, I have worked I prison mental health and my background and multi job experiences have been very helpful in helping troubled inmates.  I have often established "quick" rapport with the likes of biker monsters, ghetto thugs, junkies. gngbangers,  etc because of grounded familiarity with their worlds.  (By "quick", I mean that in prison,  their in no time to waste in getting down to cases like is done in the free world.  Jail and prison inmates are ignored poulations very needful of professional interventions to ally their problems...)

Siderno, I think that all your past trials and tribulations in life were actually better than some college courses  I have taken.  You may not realize it,  now, but the " College of hardships" is valuable if what you learned can be sublimed into insights that might help others.

So I close, by saying that I think you have a huge bag of acquired knowledge waiting to be organized and used in some manner(s) of your choosing to help ohers.

Re: A new video I came across

I couldn’t help thinking about an undercover officer when you are describing ethnographer like getting into someone else’s world. They have to be experts at disguise as their life depends on it.Also I see why ex addicts are the best ones to run NA and AA meetings as they know all the lingos,scams, health issues,etc.I have to laugh at myself speaking Spanish like a 6 year old ( limited Spanish)which is not my native language in Cuba with a Mexican accent.( the Cubans have a very thick accent not at all like Mexicans,felt like a bit of an imposter)!Some of the expressions they didn’t get that the Mexicans would but I guess some words and expressions mean different things in different countries.
123