A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Narco mantas appeared in Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ioASTbZXNyk
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

ToPHeR
North Plaza Cartel? WTF?

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

That manta is pure Los Zetas with the references to the Golfas, but Cartel Del Norte is a new monicker.

Pinches Golfas de mierda. No se hagan puñetas mentales; a la gente no engañen bola de culos, sucuestradores, salganle al topon putos, no traen nada, se andan dando en la madre entre ustedes pinches pendejos.
Nuevo Leon es territorio ZETA. Y lo seguira siendo, ya dejense de mamadas and andar poniendo mantas para engañar a la poblacion pinches golfas fracasadas.

Attencion: CARTEL ZETA Y CARTEL DEL NORTE PLAZA DE TAMAULIPAS Y NUEVO LEON.

Fucking Golfas pieces of shit . Don't do fucking anything ; to the people this ball of assholes don't win anything , Kidnappers, leave for the Topon fuckers, do not bring anything, fucking idiots are giving it to each other's mother. Nuevo León is ZETA territory. And it will continue to be, so stop being cocksuckers and putting up mantas to mislead the population failed fucking whores.

Attention: ZETA CARTEL and CARTEL DEL NORTE PLAZA OF TAMAULIPAS AND NUEVO LEON.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

_Jack

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Siskiyou_Kid
Maybe not the best translation, but that what it literally says.

By the way I have a feeling you're a women with the letters of your persona in your first, middle and last name. Don't worry, I'm not a stalker, just a curious person.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

_Jack

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

j.ward
They have the IQ of a re - used condom!

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Jessica, your blog has a list of your art exhibitions, and one of them listed your name.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

_Jack

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Handsome_devil
And I am not the only Morrissey/Smiths fan on this forum.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Well yes, but I had already decided that there was good chance that you are female, based on your empathetic comments.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

mixtli
Get a room. Lol.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

_Jack

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Nutcase
Haha
Seeing is believing

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

1966tinman
Here my fellow BB blokes is another translation of the bloody banner message  hung by the Zetas  :

You fucking shitty bitches . Do not be   mental jackoffs you bunch of assholes and kidnappers , trying to fool the people . Come out and fight .  You are weak and do not have anything and are even fucking each other up fighting amongst yourselves .
Nuevo Leon is Zeta territory and it wil continue to be . Stop the bullshit and putting up banners that mislead the people , you sorry fucking no good whores .

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

ToPHeR
Not true, re-used condoms don't use semi-colons in their mantas...Also, maybe the "Zona Norte Cartel" isn't actually a new cartel, but a shot at CDG saying "we are the zetas. we are the only true cartel in Northern Tamaulipas"...

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Baggy
Ball of assholes and mental jackoffs that give it to each others mother, well their nothing if not inventive.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

LeeClaire
So how much control does Z-40 have over the entirety of the Zetas syndicate these days? Haven't heard much about/from him recently. Is he trying to disappear into the shadows ala Z-3?

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Jorge Jorvanivich
Jack-- My first clue was your voice. Then the study of feminist philosophy really had me guessing. The picture of the cat convinced me.

Re: A new Cartel is raveled in a narco manta by the Zetas

Chimera
<quote>Not true, re-used condoms don't use semi-colons in their mantas.</>

Zona Norte Cartel are a bunch of grammar nerds!
12