A map of CJNG activities

leChef

Source: Notimex

Re: A map of CJNG activities

link?

Re: A map of CJNG activities

elgordo
Personally I call bs simple fact that CJNG is not in control like it says in sinaloa chihuahua like this map says I'm not saying they aren't the leading cartel just map doesn't seem fully factual

Re: A map of CJNG activities

not what it states.  it is a presence and being active not "control"
for 2 years cjng has managed limited agreements/alliances in chih

Re: A map of CJNG activities

Cuidado
Im sure every cartel has a few people in every state lol.
MX

Re: A map of CJNG activities

MX
Thanks for sharing.

Hardly anyone in the news mentions Jorge Luis Mendoza Cárdenas ("La Garra"), who reportedly heads operations for the CJNG in the U.S. (the DEA says he has operations in LA, Chicago, NYC, and Atlanta, all the cities listed in the map). We know more about El Mencho than we know about this guy.