A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

Tex

A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

Tex

Re: A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

JesusTheMoose
Funny that they attribute all 50,000 deaths to Calderon. What about all the capos that have been killing folks in a wholesae manner. If they want to sue the Army and the Navy, why not sue the Zetas, CDG, CDJ, CDS Federation, CPS, CIDA? I really feel like these guys are from the old corrupt establishment. What crazy world do those guys live in?

The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin
Tex

Re: A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

Tex

Re: A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

JesusTheMoose
I didn't see Lazcano or Coss. What's up with that? Tex, on another subject, have you read the comments section of Proceso? Almost everybody there is pro-cartel and they always attack Calderon.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

El Regio
They are just idiot liberals, this "lawsuit" means nothing and nothing will come out of it. They are just wasting peoples time.
Tex

Re: A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

Tex

Re: A lawsuit presented against Calderon for war crimes against humanity.

this is very, very bad, self indulgent and destructive...what the hell?  did the last letter and CDG finally get together on something????