A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Tex

A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Tex
TRC

Re: A Zeta cartel party/Graphic Video

TRC
LOL, No thats Chapo and Mayo.
AJ

Re: A Zeta cartel party/Graphic Video

AJ
ja ja ja  Get down James Brown!
CHIVIS FOREVER
Tex

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Tex

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Athena
Maybe this was their audition tape for So You Think You Can Dance.

Am I the only one who thinks that when the video initially started it looked like the guy in white pants was holding something other than his belt?

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Pinchegringo
lol is that a Mexican rave? That dude is jamming!
Tex

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Tex

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

Havana
So, what does that show? On top of all of his many, many talents, he's a rippin' dancer that you'd be proud to bring to any party? Well, I'm impressed with him.
Tex

AJ

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

AJ
I just saw this video again. It is freakin' hilarious!

"He's got the moves like Jagger" ja ja ja
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

JesusTheMoose
I've heard of "white boy disease" but what is this?!
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin
AJ

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

AJ
Uncle Hector and uncle Chuey are actin' a fool again!
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: A Zeta Cartel Party/Graphic Video

JaliscoCA
Lol that was after a zeta horse race soo they celebrated for winning