90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

Elnktropy

Re: 90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

Nutcase
spam...

Re: 90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

Elnktropy
Really? I rarely post here.
I've been a lurker since '11, but really, spam?
Seems relevant. But delete if need be.

Re: 90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

Bjeff
Thank you for posting and welcome on board. This forum needs more contributors, and you are doing the right thing! :)

Re: 90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

Elnktropy
THANK YOU. Ive loved everything you post here for a long time. Sad to see Chivis go, but after these last few Old Capos were taken down, it seems a new era is coming in. Change seemed imminent. Thanks for the kind words.

Re: 90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

ToPHeR
The article does have a political spin to it so I can understand the spam aspect, especially during the election season. It seems to focus more on Mitch McConnell than the actual drug bust.

Re: 90lbs of cocaine seized on ship owned by anti drug senators family

I don't see it as spam, we readers are a little overly sensitive to spammers... :)

But I don't think it means much...

Although I will not be posting much if at all, I will be moderating/admin which I can do just about anywhere.

welcome!

Paz