86 year old "Don Neto" demands his release in a letter to Osorio Chong

86 year old "Don Neto" demands his release in a letter to Osorio Chong

stevectpa
http://www.proceso.com.mx/447503/don-neto-exige-su-excarcelacion-en-carta-a-osorio-chong

BY THE EDITOR , JULY 15, 2016

MEXICO CITY (approved) .- Given the refusal of prison authorities to release him , as ordered by the Fourth District Judge Criminal Proceedings Federal Jalisco, the drug trafficker Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo, Don Neto , sent a letter to the head of the Interior Ministry, Miguel Angel Osorio Chong, to demand that the court decision comply.

The man of 86 years old, detained since 1985 and sentenced to 40 years in prison for the kidnapping and murder of DEA agent Enrique Camarena Salazar, highlighted in his letter that the delay to comply with the judge's order affects your health, puts risk their lives and their primary rights.

"I do know that Dr. Juan Pablo de Tavira Noriega, in his book Why Almoloya , said that a year in Cefereso is equivalent to 10 years in any center of social rehabilitation of the states, a situation that I consider certain about the treatment receive these federal criminal "he says.

He adds: "I do not have the proper diet for someone my age, and also by doctors prescribed drugs are not given proper continuity."

According to information posted on the website of the weekly Zeta , Fonseca Carrillo, who has promoted various protections for their sufferings they are met, also commented on the maximum security prisons operating in Mexico.

"This model imitated French prison prison that today is closed in that country, of 10 prisoners who were struggling a sentence for 10 years, four died six out mentally unbalanced".

The drug dealer sent a copy of his letter to the President, Enrique Peña Nieto, as well as the presidents of the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation, National Commission of Human Rights of Mexico and Inter-American Commission on Human Rights and the Human Rights UN High Commissioner and even the Pope Francisco.

Meanwhile, the family of former leader of the Cartel of Guadalajara announced that in the near future will hold a press conference to explain the details of the violations of the fundamental rights of 'Don Neto'.

On June 2, the fourth District Judge Criminal Proceedings Federal Jalisco authorized the address where Fonseca Carrillo could spend the last years of his life and ordered his transfer to the prison authorities, but the Administrative Body Prevention and Rehabilitation social (OADPRS) expressed inability to comply with the order.

He argued that "does not have the staff or the technological means to meet the requirements" would imply mount adequate surveillance Ernesto Fonseca in a residential housing.