8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

leChef

Mexico extradited 8 cartel members from the Juarez, Gulf and Los Zetas Cartel today.

Gilberto Barragan Balderas AKA El Tocayo - Gulf Cartel
Benjamin Valeriano or Mario Hernandez Cazares AKA Cachitas - Juarez Cartel
Luis Carlos Vazquez Barragan AKA El 20 - La Linea
William de Jesus Torres Solorzano AKA El Come Wusanos or Willian - Los Zetas
Ismael Laredo AKA Don Juan - Los Laredo Cartel
Pedro Sanchez Arras AKA El Sol - Juarez Cartel
Roberto A?
Jorge G?

Source:
https://lasillarota.com/nacion/video-el-tocayo-y-cachitas-entre-los-8-capos-de-la-droga-extraditados-a-eu-narcotrafico-mexico-extradita-eu/352049

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

ElGrandeRojo
There sending anyone who has nothing on them North, so Trump withholds the Terrorist designation. Looks like they're trying to limit what can be said in US court. Possibly trying to trade for Luna. I bet Trump's telling AMLO he wants Mencho, and Z40, or RCQ for Luna, and no terroist designation. You know they're wheeling and dealing. JMO

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

Mica
I hope that’s what Trump is doing.

Kinda makes sense ay??
MX

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

MX
Gilberto Barragán Balderas!? That’s funny. We had just talked about him a few weeks ago. Updating his Wikipedia page!

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

MaxiMillian2k19
William de Jesus Torres Solorzano AKA El Come Wusanos or Willian - Los Zetas - Wasn't he an ex-kaibil operating for Los Zetas since its early days? There are info's that he appeared in the Mexico when Lazca began the recruiment of Kaibils from Guatemala in 2005. Theres also posts online stating that he directly worked with Z-200 in Guatemala. He was known best by using Anglo-Saxon name "William" as moniker, he was arrested at July 25, 2012.

An interesting video regarding the William of Los Zetas by Gus Blogger in Spanish:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FXfHBKFWZrw

So, following the William's extradition to the U.S. and pledging as guilty can trigger the extradition process of Z-40 much sooner?

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

leChef
@Max: Thanks for shining some light on the kaibil. 3000 pesos ain't much for killing people, but I guess he was already accustomed in Guatamala. I know too little about most of those kaibils working for los zetas, but I know that they copied the practice from los Valencias/Cuinis, who were the first, probably because of their relative proximity to the Guatamala border.

@MX: Maybe they read your wiki-articles and decides who gotta go after you publish

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

MaxiMillian2k19
You might not believe but I heard that 4,000mxn is almost like monthly salary for gunman working for Troops of the Hell in Nuevo Laredo. atleast people said that teen hitman Juanito Pistolas wrote that and confirmed on his Facebook page way before he got decaptied by 50cal. during the gunfight.

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

MaxiMillian2k19

Re: 8 new Mexican cartel members extradited

leChef
That last article was interesting. Perhaps a lot of the Guatemalans actually were not Kaibils, but were presented as such, or by themselves, to appear fearsome.