60 Minutes

Nuttz

Re: 60 Minutes

elcienporcien

Re: 60 Minutes

BTW nuttz...I thought it was very much worth watching.

60 min says this is chapos wife

Re: 60 Minutes

Nuttz

Re: 60 Minutes

My question is....is it really her?  doesn't look anything like her even if we take in account the augmented lips.  the cook is prettier.

yeah the underwear thing was so funny....hmmmm leaving wife #2 house in skivvies...some splaining to do to wife 3.   But maybe it is a page out of the life of Rodney King "Can't we all jus get along?"

Re: 60 Minutes

slayer421
most def her....the eyes!!!

Re: 60 Minutes

This woman looks more like Laura Zuñiga Huizar, who was capture with Juarez Cartel capo Angel Garcia Urquiza.

Emma Coronel Aispuro                               Laura Zuñiga Huizar

Re: 60 Minutes

you are so smart kid...I think you are right!!!!

but the fotos are from pgr...supposedly

here is the chef taken into custody with them and there is a fotot of the nanny.

but I don't think it is emma

Re: 60 Minutes

Nuttz

Re: 60 Minutes

Alacran
Looking to see if I can find the full episode but no luck. Any info?

Re: 60 Minutes

Nuttz

Re: 60 Minutes

I could not embed it as of yet but they do have the full episode on the website

Re: 60 Minutes

Alacran
Perfect thank ya'll

Re: 60 Minutes

Do you have a full pic of her pectoral for further analysis.
Nuttz wrote
Maybe I can get a laugh out of you Chivis