6 murder victims found in Sinaloa: Case mirrors other "El Dos Letras" massacres

6 murder victims found in Sinaloa: Case mirrors other "El Dos Letras" massacres

6 murder victims found following a wave of abduction around Los Mochis

Following a wave of abduction in Northern Sinaloa concentrated in town surrounding the city of Los Mochis, 6 cadavers were discovered today.

They were discovered this Wednesday morning on the Mexico highway 15, in the town of Concheras, located in the municipality of Ahome, outside the city of Los Mochis.

Sources say the bodies were discovered by police at 9:00 AM this morning, but they didn't want to carry out an investigation at the site, so they wouldn't raise the attention of pedestrians and motorists.

People close to  the investigation said that the victims could be some of those abducted during Sunday and Monday in the city of Los Mochis, the Ahome municipal seat.

http://riodoce.mx/narcotrafico-2/asesinan-seis-en-concheros-ahome

Re: 6 murder victims found following a wave of abductions in Sinaloa

loks1987
Hey kid have u heard anything about fran Espinoza he is my cousin  my mom says and he was bodyguard for el governor de culican which I guess is the mayor he got pick up a few days el gusavito he was chased by three truck from guasave made it home And my aunt says he said he would go with them peacefully he just wanted to make sure he got his pregnant wife (6months) home and he went with them they cuff him right theyr and  throw  him In a truck supposedly his boss is asking at least for the body this is 4-5 relative that this or something similar has happen to I ask u cuz u focus on Sinaloa thank peace Loks

Re: 6 murder victims found following a wave of abductions in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
I haven't heard anything more since he was kidnapped. Here's the story I posted about it.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/Bodyguard-of-Sinaloa-Governor-kidnapped-td4050868.html

Re: 6 murder victims found following a wave of abductions in Sinaloa

loks1987
Thanks kid look  I hadn't seen that I would've never known he was my cousin till my mom told me earlier today.

Re: 6 murder victims found in Sinaloa: Case mirrors other "El Dos Letras" massacres

Here's an El Debate TV video of the scene where the bodies were dumped on the shoulder Mexico highway 15.

This follows the MO of the other dumping cases claimed by "El Dos Letras", leader of "La Mochomera".

Re: 6 murder victims found in Sinaloa: Case mirrors other "El Dos Letras" massacres

Jorge Jorvanivich
Why does it seem like the people of authority have no desire to even attempt to solve any crimes? Do they figure these guys are dead, they will get to go through everything in their pockets already, no bribes to be had so  basically an imposition for them to have to do their job? I mean come on
 "they didn't want to carry out an investigation at the site, so they wouldn't raise the attention of pedestrians and motorists. " Don't they think there may be some clues at the dump site? Raise the attention of the pedestrians and motorist, ask them how often they come by there, if they noticed anything unusual. Obviously 6 bodies doesn't get anyone's attention, and I realize most people wouldn't say anything if they did see something, but damn you have to start somewhere.
  I would think after having to step over or drive around so many bodies the majority of the people would get fed up and things would start to change. Can you imagine if a gang here in the U.S. would put out a video like the ones that have been made in mexico lately? Or there was 6 bodies found beside the highway? They would have the highway shut down, out there taking molds of tire tracks and putting pebbles in bags and collecting cigarette butts for a mile in each direction. I understand that the weapons to fight crime and technology do not compare, but it seems like there is no hope and crime and corruption are just a fact of life and people are willing to accept it.

Re: 6 murder victims found in Sinaloa: Case mirrors other "El Dos Letras" massacres

DD
@Jorge.  You are in essence asking why there was no investigation at the crime scene.  There are 2 very compelling reasons.

#1.  You can bet that whatever cartel is involved has paid for "protection" in that area.  More cases are dismissed after arrest and trial because of "lack of evidence".  If there is no investigation, there is no evidence.  What better protection could you have?

#2.  Secretary of Interior Osario and AG Murillo have issued an edict (through the mouth of EPN) "We don't want any reporting of cartel related crimes."  (They have offered justification for this policy, but you can draw your own conclusions).  If you leave the bodies and other evidence laying around in public view where everyone with a cell phone has a camera, you can bet it will be on YouTube and that goes against what the powers that be want.