6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

1234 ... 7

6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

guasa_001

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

navojoaspuro

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

Track

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

navojoaspuro

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

deelucky1
Casi no save lo que esta pasando el viejon me fallan los radios!

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

trublue
Deelucky. Chapos time does seem to be near. Like frank Lopez said..that pig don't fly straight!

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

navojoaspuro

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

elgordo
So the corridos are true lol nah but I wonder if it's even Chapitos who called that hit n not them or mayo who tried to turn in guano for heating the plaza.  Just an idea I have. Also there is an article CBS has out today about this n the Chapitos but it brought up 8 bodies found in Jalisco but it kind of seems they're trying to hint it was the kidnappers.

They escaped with the ambulance and injured individual they were rescuing

I called it they where done nobody believed  me !

They're probly gonna hire a whole Hollywood production set this time there getting good at this !and a couple of dummy extras included in the package !and la gaviota as innocent prostitute caught on crossfire!

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

navojoaspuro

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

el Jesse James
Wait so wheres Guano? He got rescued by his sicarios or no? Thats what I took from it..

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

Chapitos had a hand in this?  How, by texting someone?

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

el Jesse James
Lol maybe Chapitos are some panochas but looks like Guano might have some hell raisers looking out for him..

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

navojoaspuro

Re: 6 military dead after ambush in culiacan sinaloa shootout started in Huixiopa Badiraguato

Here is what has been said from social media...mainstream, authorities etc

El Kevin was injured in the Huixiopa clash
he was in the hospital in Badiraguato, but is seriously injured and needed a hospital better equipped to treat him.

It was him who was being transferred via ambulance with escorts of mex army and municipal police.  IMO it was a stupid mistake involving Municipal police who are 100% corrupted.  I think they gave the heads up to guano/chapitos about the transfer, that is why they attacked the convoy to rescue El Kevin.

However el universal and others also also report that Guano was also injured.  I am assuming maybe yesterday, but I think it is universal that said he was injured in a previous attack.

The question is where are they?  Kevin needs trauma care, if they took him he may die.  But yesterday at the presser it was said the injured person was taken to a culiacan hospital.

Pivoting......

I wanted to throw something out at you guys.  The kidnapping of ivan and alfredito ...who do you think were the perpetrators?

I don't think it was mencho.  no way would they have been released.  no benefit and the kidnapping was not cjng style.  I think it was Beltrans.

and you?