6 found murdered in Cabo area and now another 3 left in tourist zone

6 found murdered in Cabo area and now another 3 left in tourist zone

6 killed around Mexico resort of Los Cabos
CTV News
The Associated Press
 Published Friday, March 10, 2017 5:45PM EST
 Last Updated Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:37PM EDT

SAN JOSE DEL CABO, Mexico -- Prosecutors in the Mexican resort town of Los Cabos say a total of six bodies have been found between Thursday and Friday in the area around Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo.

The resort towns at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula have been the scene of increasing violence in recent months.

The prosecutors' office said a woman's body was found on a road leading to the airport, along with several doses of meth and marijuana.

On Thursday the bodies of three men were found wrapped in plastic bags and a tarp in San Jose del Cabo. The bodies showed signs of torture.

A man and a woman were found shot to death on Friday in the same general area near the airport.

(canadiana-sorry very limited info here,no players mentioned)

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

ToPHeR
The airport is in the middle of nowhere with a long 20km brand new road from San Jose. Along the way, there is a small village of obviously poorer groups. The thing is I'm pretty sure it's a toll road and you need to pass a highway toll and also go past a federale Outpost on the way in unless there's another road that feeds in somewhere else

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Topher are you back from your honeymoon in Cabo and happily married?Did you manage to meet DeeLucky for a beer?

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

ToPHeR
Nah he chickened out but I did get some info from the locals including the cabbie from Sinaloa who knew about el Lucifer. I also tried to get mini lic to stop by to no avail either. The locals loved us because I told everyone we were from gringolandia and we watch el senor de los cielos.

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

It was weird,as soon as you posted that about El Lucifer being plaza head from the cabbie,boom the shit hit the fan and he went down I think the next day.I wonder if these 6 they found was some of the fallout from that bust in some way but we don't know who the players are.

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Cuidado
Lol He chickened out...hilarious.

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

There was also a shooting inside the Hyatt Ziva lobby early Sunday morning.  Crazy!

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

I checkened out someone said they didnt recognize a certain public place who knows what hell that was all about!

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

ToPHeR

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

I never thought Dee lived in or near Los Cabos, I thought more Sonora or Mexicali.....

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Nice one Dee.

Dee what's your thoughts on Chapitos now working for Mayo?

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

deelucky1
I don't think Ivans head fits threw mayos door .like I said before they all need each other to survive .there all hanging by a thread .mayo ,chapitos and damaso.i doubt mayo will touch anything right now all you have to look is at the border towns and you will see who is working and who is not remember how Aquiles and his brother where the stars for min now tables turned on them Los monitos making a lot noise down there now that's the old CAf flag

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Sinaloa moves the most through TJ.  If you read the US Attorney press releases in Southern Cali, you'll see who runs the plazas, or runs a lot of product through. CAF doesn't really exist, and the Cafatera are grameros and maybe push a little crystal.  No cuadritos.  CJNG may be next up, maybe, but it's too early for that right now. All they have is La Sanchez, and that's only based on Gross' flipping.

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Here's another Los Cabo story about tourists diving for cover with cops chasing gang members guns ablazing in a fancy hotel.                                                                                                           http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/tourists-take-cover-in-los-cabos-violence/

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

When I said they're making a lot noise is because they are everybody is coming back and leaving where they where working with obviously because sinaloa has no work !and with that it opens up wider than just sanchez

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

deelucky1
Keep your eyes peeled and you will see what I mean in the next few months.

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

There is a US travel warning out for where NOT to go in Mexico for springbreakers and Cabo and TJ is on that list. Here's a video that pertains to this.                                                                                                                                         http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/news/parents-beware-us-warns-against-spring-break-travel-to-mexico/vi-AAooxPL?ocid=iehp

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

Someone blogged on mainboard there was another 3 chopped up bodies found in Cabo recent with all the springbreakers there.Hopefully someone will post a report but maybe there's getting to be too many and you can only post so many stories.
DRB

Re: 6 found murdered in Cabo area

DRB
Awww poor spring breakers...........