6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

senorjoe
This post was updated on .
http://www.proceso.com.mx/459097/les-cortan-las-manos-a-seis-presuntos-ladrones-en-tlaquepaque

GUADALAJARA, Jalisco. - 6 people were found with their hand cut off and 1 other killed

Next to the deceased was a messege with the following

“This occured to us for theft, not respecting women and minors, if you dont understand fucken Car Thieves, moped thieves, chains, cell phones, en general double fuckers, kidnappers, killers of minors. Attetion Grupo Antiratas”.

Reported at 18:30 between Las Vías, entre Simón Sánchez and Abel Salazar,

Authorites found 5 men with their hands cut off above wrists  and wrapped in plastic, also a female with similar conditions

According to police reports , the victims were in shock and were unable to provide any details to how they came to this situation
They also had been marked across the foreheads and across their arms with the words i am a thief.
Also found at location were two plastic bags that contained everbodys hands.

Also stories coming in from social media, is that all these people worked as a theft ring, however there was no arrest warrants out for them. The person killed was presumably the ringleader 39 years old, and husband of lady with hands cut off 44 years old.
2 people have been detained and hope is that this might lead to others involved.
Also reason for the attack is that they had purchased narcotics to resell and had failed to payback money for the drugs.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

That's a brutal and daunting prospect to live with no hands....I think a killing would be more merciful.  Antiratas is CJNG crew.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Bjeff
Looks like CJNG went on vacation to Saudi Arabia

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Moros

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

I live in a community with zero police presence and where thieves will literally walk out of a store with 2 cases of beer knowing that unless a store employee is willing to tackle them, nothing will happen.

I caught a thief on my ranch at 3:00 AM and as he walked away while I was pointing a .300 Blackout short-barreled tactical rifle at him, he said "What are you going to do, shoot me?" Unfortunately, I'm not willing to shoot somebody in the back and dispose of a body over material property [nothing was lost, he left empty-handed] so the thieves have an upper hand, and they know where I live, but I don't know all of the meth houses they crash at. Once I was called out, I was fucked.

It sounds awful, but I want this kind of thing to happen to the thieves in my community, who are now third and fourth generation lowlifes, and proud and loud of their 'outlaw' code.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

navojoaspuro

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Kid, I wanted to send you this article, as your area was namechecked, since I saw you in here, I'll just give you the link.  It also ties into a community with zero police presence, and a host of issues discussed.

I'd have to do a case by case basis for me to condone this kind of punishment.  I think rape warrants it, I think extensive personal theft may too.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Siskiyou_Kid
I think we discussed the issue of trimigrant abuse on forum last month.

It is interesting because I've been fairly critical of vigilante justice, but when the criminals feel so brazen they'll laugh at 911 while they're raping their victim, attitudes change. This happened 5 miles from my home, and made international news.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

I know a good amount about 'Emerald Triangle', heard many stories stretching over that area and down to San Diego, but I didn't know the extent of transient types that look for work trimming up there, though I should have realized that.  Truly bizarre, totally vulnerable, reminds me of that Canadian Highway of Tears in a way.  I remember a news story about 3 years ago, a guy from a beach community, Ocean Beach, hipster, stoner, marijuana paradise, went missing, said to have been killed by Murder Mountain.

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2013/jul/3/murder-mountain-missing-mans-truck-found/

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Siskiyou_Kid
I swore I would never hire a trimmigrant, but this year we were introduced to a young couple who drove down from Alberta who have 4 years of local experience and personal references with people who I'm very close to.

She is Colombian with a German mother but grew up in Canada. He is Italian and grew up and lives in Rome, but has an English mother, although he doesn't speak English like a native.

They are very grateful for the wages and even more impressed to be able to house sit my wife's farmhouse on 10 acres with beautiful landscaping, wifi, and HBO/Showtime.
Dan

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Dan
this is pretty extreme. so sad

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Now the government is saying these guys were a CJNG cell that was punished by other members in a 'settling of scores'. A man and a woman have been arrested, and all of the victims have criminal records involving robbery, assault, and narcomenudeo [slinging narcotics].

http://www.debate.com.mx/policiacas/Caen-dos-por-caso-de-mutilados-en-Jalisco-20161019-0024.html

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Makes sense, as there have been a lot of 'score settling', in those areas relating to CJNG.  Also, the men had tattoos and looked the part, but one doesn't want to be as quick as Mexican media or officials to call them criminals and undesirables.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Synecdoche
This post was updated on .
@ J
Those aren't tattoos..  they were all drawn on with markers.  The bald guy has, "SOY RATERO?" written across his forehead.  And all of them have "RATA and/or RATERO" written on their arms.  Seems a tad bit extreme of a punishment for petty theft IMO.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

I didn't notice that, but looking closer, they have others....which isn't to say anyone who has tattoos is a criminal in Mexico, or US, obviously, but they do have the look of tienderos.

Re: 6 Presumed thiefs have their hands cut off alive Jalisco - Warning Extreme Images

Mexico-Watcher
  Wow, sounds like a "Good, Bad, Ugly " movie situation.   You got big smarts and huevos, and will do what you gotta do about he fuked up situation.   You have many friends here  at BB that you  might seek out for consult or ?   .... if the need ever arises.

God bless you.
Mexico-Watcher