500kg bust

elranarene
German police seized about 500kg of Jejo in North East Germany. It was hidden between bananas and was found employees of Aldi (similar to 7/11 or oxyo).
Police estimate worth about 25-30million euro.
It was the biggest bust in this state, the month prior some smaller shipments were found between pineapples and banana shipments from Latin America.
I think heads will roll as someone really fucked it up and mixed container numbers.

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article191364915/Aldi-Kokain-fuer-25-Millionen-Euro-in-Bananenkisten.html
Tequila aficionado

Re: 500kg bust

Don't know if this is the fallout from the same bust but shipment in bananas in Europe from Latin America caught my eye as there is floating packets with 90% pure cocaine washing up on the Black Sea's shores of Romania.I have to laugh as authorities are saying because of the purity do not open well hello that's what people will do.I highly doubt not too many packets will be turned in.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/cocaine-haul-washes-ashore-in-romania/ar-BBVHwnr?li=AAggFp5&ocid=iehp
H39

Re: 500kg bust

H39
This post was updated on .
The authorities in Romania said that they found an abandoned ship with 800kg and later found 300kg from another ship, both ships being from a single operation, the operation allegedly was planned by serbians and spanish with the transport coming from South America, the packages have CR7, FR1 and Cartier on them if it means something.

Re: 500kg bust

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
The 800 kilos were found by a local in Danube Delta/Romania in an overturned boat that looked abandoned. The drugs were coming from Colombia.

I'm curious how much a kilo of cocaine costs in Europe?

Re: Re: 500kg bust

elranarene
That’s crazy. I assume they could not swim and left the boat? Or why would you left 800kg. The Serbs will definitely kill you for the loss. Was it already paid?

I think coca smuggled with bananas is not yet paid but the 800kg should be.
I hope it was not yet paid and the jaliscas lost a lot of money. FCK them.

Re: Re: 500kg bust

BBfollower
Sources from the investigation are saying that there were two boats with over a ton of cocaine each. One has disappeared and the other one has failed at the entrance of Danube Delta. The cocaine has over 90% purity. The Romanian authorities are stating that the cocaine is worth 300 million euros. There are speculations that the traffickers were helped by someone from the Romanian side. Romania has a system called "SCOMAR" which consist of radars, sensors, infrared, etc. Basically, nothing can enter into Romanian territory by sea without being detected by "SCOMAR".

Re: Re: 500kg bust

Why do you think it was Jaliscos and not Colombian direct?  A kilo in Europe is roughly 40-50k.

Re: Re: 500kg bust

BBfollower
What? Just 40-50k? My question is, how the hell the Romanian authorities came to that amount? 300 million euros? They calculated it at 300k euros/kilo? Probably the purity matters also but even so, the 300k euro/kilo seems exaggerated.

Re: Re: 500kg bust

In some spots, it is higher closer to maybe 70, I think.  They may get the value from doubling or tripling the kilo amount, in terms of 1=3, (1 is cut into 3) and then applying retail gram prices.

Re: Re: Re: 500kg bust

elranarene
I knew some prices from the past and it was about 100-150€ per gram, and quality was poor.
I have doubts about 40k per kilo.

I didn’t see the Colombians selling directly to Europe, that’s why I think some kind of mx were involved.
And from Friends i know that some „jaliscas“ were already in Poland and the former Eastern Europe states.
But it’s just my 2 peso :)