5 killed in gruesome warning to others in Nuevo Laredo

5 killed in gruesome warning to others in Nuevo Laredo

B00Mer

5 killed in gruesome warning to others in Nuevo Laredo

NUEVO LAREDO, Mexico – It was a very public warning to thieves and kidnappers.

The bodies of five men were discovered brutally murdered on la avenida Monterrey y privada Taxco in Nuevo Laredo Saturday morning.

Mexican investigators say the victims had their hands tied, their eyes covered and each had a gunshot wound to the head.

There was also a message found warning thieves and kidnappers that if anyone robs a bank or even steals candy there will be trouble.

The message found on a cardboard sign goes on to say that it doesn't matter who you are.

Mexican officials have been unable to identify any of the men killed or their involvement in stealing or kidnapping in the area.

No arrests have been made.

source

This is what happens when people are armed and they get tired of the criminals and cartels, they start to fight back.
Agua que no has de beber, déjala correr

Re: 5 killed in gruesome warning to others in Nuevo Laredo

BOOMer I kind of don't think it was killings by a layman taking the law into his own hands.I tend to think it was a rival Cartel.

Re: 5 killed in gruesome warning to others in Nuevo Laredo

blanco puro
Canadiana - there is no rival cartel operating in Nuevo Laredo.

Re: 5 killed in gruesome warning to others in Nuevo Laredo

Maybe not yet but somebody's wants to be.My guess anyway.