43 found? Not true... Apparently a false report...

43 found? Not true... Apparently a false report...

choco

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

choco
Will try to post the photo from CNN screenshot with time stamp of 7:52 pm.

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

deelucky1

this idiot will perform in guerrero on jan.31 nice move i wonder if he knows what happen down there.

Re: 43 found? Not true... Apparently a false report...

Pinchegringo
I watched a Vice documentary on it and they found (what was thought to be) 4-5 of the dead students in a make-shift shallow grave.

So they haven't found any of them?

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

pilot
choco wrote
Will try to post the photo from CNN screenshot with time stamp of 7:52 pm.

there´s no blue helmets in mexico...

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

pilot wrote
choco wrote
Will try to post the photo from CNN screenshot with time stamp of 7:52 pm.

there´s no blue helmets in mexico...
So who are the blue helmets then?Isnt that the colour of the UN helmets?

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

pilot
yes but there aren't blue helmets in mexico, they have never come, its a lie that there are UN soldiers here.  Only in the sea of michoacan you can see big ships carrying minerals full of chinese dressed as military and with blue berets, they only escort they minerals to china but they're not UN soldiers.

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

choco
pilot.... this is a false report.  Did you not read the headline?  it is fake.  Guess I should have deleted the photo as well.

And pinchegringo, no none of the people found in the graves are normalista students.  There was a report yesterday that one student has been positively identified by Argentinian DNA experts... but the story did not say where his remains were found.

The govt is reporting, based on testimony from people who committed the crime, that the students were burned for almost a day, and their ashes and few remaining bones were put in plastic bags in a nearby river.  It's possible that's where the DNA match came from.

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

hola choco

the remains yesterday were of the fragments found near the landfill

Re: 43 found? Is this true?

choco
Howdy... yeah, I saw that on the mainboard after I replied to pg.

So I guess the story about the bags of remains being put in the river was not true as well...

Or maybe they just didn't clean up the landfill very well.