40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Police found 40 tons of marijuana in a Tijuana warehouse

Gabriela Martinez 02/05/2014 2:48 PM

Tijuana-About 40 tons of marijuana were located inside a warehouse in Tijuana; according to local authorities their market value is approximately $ 50 million.

Agents from the Attorney General's Office (PGR) entered the building located in the street De la Cienega  in the colonia Granjas Familiares, after the Second Federal Judge granted the warrant.

The warehouse was located on 28 April when two men arrested by the Municipal Police and the Mexican Army admitted that they kept in that place packets with marijuana.

Although they had initially reported that there were between 20 and 30 tons of drugs, after officers entered a basement inside the warehouse they found where more goods were hidden.

Both suspects were arrested in two white vans parked in front of the house when they passed a drug shipment from one vehicle to another.

At that time they  seized 168 marijuana packets that altogether weighed about a ton and a half, were tagged with different legends as Takoma, Jeep, PNC.

http://www.milenio.com/policia/Localizan-sotano-bodega-cerca-toneladas_0_291571149.html

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Tijuano
I´ve been following this story since they found the first 1.6 tons, at first they thought there where only about 25 more tons but now I´m reading they found at least 40 tons of weed.

There´s no word on who´s drugs are this, I´ve never seen those codes(Jeep, Tacoma) written on any other weed package.

I´ll upload the full story on the next hours to mainboard, I´m still awaiting confirmation from a cop friend to see if they´ve got any info on who´s drugs this are.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Siskiyou_Kid
This isn't an area I know and I usually ignore mota busts, but the story is interesting.

It will be good to read more on mainboard.

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Does anybody know what type of weed is coming from mexico? And what is it being used for. i know long time ago it was to sell on the streets  i know that has all changed with hydroponics

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Tijuano
Can´t say for sure, what I can tell you is the Government made a bust some time ago in TJ where there was "special weed" as they called it, it came in foilwrap and they said it was "engineered", don´t really know much about weed and its variants to be honest.

Anyway, most of it is(as a friend would call it) garbage, he keeps talking about how the weed he gets in San Diego and L.A. is way better than Mexican weed.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

deelucky1
Yea dirt bud i heard one theory it is used to make all those novelty items lotions weed lollypops chapstick theres a method they use to extract whats inside the plant because 40 tons crossing the border and no one smoking it raises an eyebrow!

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

deelucky1
It has to be someone white buying it they never investigate white people proven  fact here no one knows nothing but if it was chapo there would be like a million replys

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

guasa_001
Last time I tried Mexico weed it was dirt nasty I know if you try to sell that where I live you will get beat up maybe even shot we call it bammer esta bien mala esa Yerba

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Ciro
Probably being coverted to some kind of hash or edibles.

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

It's definitely not someone white buying the majority of it, at least in so cal, a few pounds might make there way to the Lakesides and Santees of San Diego, but the big buyers for that, as documented in a recently unsealed federal complaint regarding the west coast crips, are black gang members, and the packs gets finished in the hood, and sent off to the midwest and south.

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Bammer weed lol are you from frisco!

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

deelucky1
Yeah that weed gets compressed so much it looks like a cow turd!

Haha yea I'm from Frisco lol don't give me no bammer weed we don't smoke that shit in the sfc

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

guasa_001
Huele a pura mierda de vaca esa Madre igual alas vacas Que tiene mi abuelo Que train Una cagason por Todo el puto Rancho loko

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

dee uno
I havent smoked weed in about 3 months but where I live at now there is a shit load of dat mexican brick weed floating around brown with a fucked up smell alot of seeds n no thc I always wonder  do the cartels even sell kush and all that good shit like ak 47 og kush n what not

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

guasa_001
I'm pretty sure they keep the really good shit for personal use that weed is straight garbage though compared to what I have seen here in sf. I was in phx and that's all they had was shitty compressed shit then I got a hold of some other stuff that was ok but really skimpy and over priced that bammer stuff goes for like 30 for half an ounce that's how shitty it is bro.

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

They dont even grow that reggie bush you wont find stuff like that overthere but i remember seing seras pics i doubt those pics where taken in mexico he was legal to cross but those pics of his showed some good quality buds.i said it before cartels have set up shop in the states funding operations in wherehouse fronts but that is no secret because where is all the weed that sells supposely legaly in dispenserys coming from as far as i know its a pilot program looking and lyin to the public like they got all the necassary laws to control the distribution !

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

guasa_001
Defenitly a front program they just make illegal growers into legit one's all they do is pay Ay fee here in sf it mostly comes from the emerald triangle and indoor grows.

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

It was ivan el chapitos shipment  the wherehouse belongs to some dude that goes by the name  el cheke from tijuas

Re: 40 tons of marijuana seized in Tijuana

Nuttz