320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

stevectpa
http://www.tabascohoy.com/nota/402444/aseguran-iexcl-320-toneladas-de-marihuana-en-sonora

06/08/2017 14:42 / Ciudad Obregón, Sonora

Elements of the divisions of Regional Security and Federal Forces located it in an open field.

Federal Police staff secured 320 tons of marijuana that were planted on a 20,000 square meter lot in the municipality of Rayón, Sonora state.

The seizure, carried out by members of the Regional Security and Federal Forces divisions, was carried out by locating a farm that used irrigation water through the San Miguel River, in the town of La Galera.

According to authorities of the Federal Police, a weight of 320 tons was obtained, which was reported to the staff of the Public Ministry to carry out the necessary investigations.

Re: 320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

stevectpa
That is about 5 acres.  Is it even possible to grow 64 tons per acre ?  Doesn't seem possible, but what do I know....I've never been a marijuana farmer.

Re: 320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

Siskiyou_Kid
In the Emerald Triangle yields of 1-2 tons an acre are typical, but the plants are well spaced to allow for maximum solar coverage on the bottom half of the plant.

Re: 320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

Hey kid...

Melissa is mailing out the book...PLEASE advise (me) when you receive ..she said it releases on September 12  lets try to get the review up at least weak leading up to release...

thanks

Re: 320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

Siskiyou_Kid
I'll let you know as soon as it arrives and I will read it in one or two days and definitely have a review ready before Labor Day weekend [Sept. 1].

Thanks!

Re: 320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

excellent!  send me a draft...and any questions you have for the author.  in fact I will hook you guys up to speak directly.

Re: 320 tons of marijuana seized in Sonora

Siskiyou_Kid
Great!