31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

El_Cuatro_Veinte

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

Moros

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

that is what I stated on the other post of the capture.  it makes the most sense, but there are at least 5 that could very well take over.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

Itzli
It's not very clear if "El JL" is still alive or not. I personally would keep an eye on Juan Carrillo Leyva and his brother Julio Cesar “El Gato” Carrillo Leyva.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

elcardenal
Everything points towards he is dead.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

ok...sure  maybe you would like to share some solid info?

PGR and DEA both discounted the death reports and as of 3 weeks ago insisted they are alive.

What I can say is there is no proof of his death, so given that I think he is a natural replacement for leader, and many think he has been leading for sometime.

as I stated there are at least 5 that I can think of that can lead.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

Siskiyou_Kid
There is no solid info that JL is dead, except that he's dropped off the radar in Juarez and Sinaloa, and several of his associates told the same story after their capture:

JL was sent back to Sinaloa to fight CDS in Navolato because his subordinates in Juarez didn't respect him, and he was killed in or around Culiacan by his own people.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

Who was the heavy hitter for Juarez, who was one of the ones in charge of Valle De Juarez, he was caught in 2009.  There was El Rifkin, but I remember another, was extradited in 2011, I think.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: 31 of Mexico's 37 most wanted list have either been killed or captured.

Siskiyou_Kid
Alfredo Mota Sandoval