3 bodies tosses from plane in Damaso stronghold of El Dorado

3 bodies tosses from plane in Damaso stronghold of El Dorado

Nutcase
This post was updated on .
It states in the article that one landed at the hospital and they don't know at this moment if they were Alive or already dead before they were tossed from the plane.  Also mentioned that the cartel picked up the 2 bodies that didn't land at the hospital afterwards.  Chapos people sending a message I guess...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence-idUSKBN17E2GI

Re: 3 bodies tosses from plane in Damaso stronghold of El Dorado

Nutcase
Nvm this..
 didn't see it on Main board until now, my iPad didn't update the site??

Re: 3 bodies tosses from plane in Damaso stronghold of El Dorado

Mexican Life Flight 🚁 🤣