3 Narco Mantas hung in Acapulco yesterday

3 Narco Mantas hung in Acapulco yesterday

Chava
Message Municipal President Evodio Velazquez blame you for the wave of violence that your compadre Juan Carlos Brito Moran has unleashed for breaching his deal with the BL, Joaquin Alonso Rusos and Juan Linares. Geovany Adame Castillo and Victor Norway We had a contract and they did not respect it with your escort boss Manuel Flores Sonduk Juan Carlos Torres Espino. Daniel Meza loeza, wild guzman angel and Octavio Olea Apatiaga we will start to crack their mother FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. Here they have their narco governor

http://lasintesis.mx/vuelven-a-amenazar-a-evodio-velazquez-en-narcomanta/

It is important to add, the mayor (Evodio Velazquez) asked for a week leave to attend to "personal matters."

He was photographed yesterday meeting with Angel Aguirre, the former governor of Gro. along with other 'politicos.'

http://lasintesis.mx/evodio-se-reune-con-aguirre-en-cdmx-mientras-la-violencia-sigue-en-acapulco/

Re: 3 Narco Mantas hung in Acapulco yesterday

Chava