2019 El Mencho

Char

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Cuidado
Good read. I would really like to see the real authentic cjng leadership tree to see who is really in charge.  Ive heard probably around 10 different people who the Mexican media say were #2 of cjng.  I want to know where el 85 stands and the cuinis because last I heard 85 had become an enemy of Mencho.

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Char

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Enjoyed reading, thank you.

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Is it believable that Menchito only moved marijuana?  And his involvement with cocaine trafficking was minimal or marginal

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Char

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Don't have enough info to speculate, could easily be either way. No one has heard from El 85 since his release. Not on a manta, not his people picked up.  Nothing.  That hit on the prosecutor, yeah, that would likely be part of the Mencho vendetta against state government.

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Slappy
El Cholo and CJNG co-founder Erick Valencia Salazar, alias "El 85", departed from the CJNG and formed the called Nueva Plaza Cartel.

El 85 was behind the killing of CJNG's El Marro.  El 85 formed the Nueva Plaza Cartel because Mencho was behind him going to prison for 5 years.

I was hearing rumors that el 85 was in CDMX working with groups there for CJNG but it's looking like that's not true.  Im going to make a separate post about this

https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2019/04/22/erick-valencia-salazar-el-85-el-otro-fundador-del-cartel-jalisco-nueva-generacion-al-que-el-mencho-traiciono/

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Slappy
Here is an article from TODAY that confirms El 85 formed the Nueva Plaza cartel with El Cholo to fight Mencho for control of Jalisco.

https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2019/05/06/el-cartel-nueva-plaza-ex-socios-de-el-mencho-pelean-la-plaza-de-guadalajara/

Re: 2019 El Mencho

Slappy
Sure answers a LOT of questions