2019 Cartel Guide (Work in Progress)

Re: 2019 Cartel Guide (Work in Progress)

ElGrandeRojo
I think Anon's theory is very plausible. Once Mencho falls, I think it will be hard for another DTO to achieve those levels. CDS may already be in that mode. Mayo and Chapitos can probably just farm out all the loads to smaller orgs, and just try and keep their routes secure. Leave the work to the small guys. Kinda like a multi level market. The heat on the money is what's driving this strategy. Both govs are attacking the money guys more than ever. Too hard to move millions all the time. They must evolve to stay on top.
ElGrandeRojo
12