2018 Trends in Organized Crime in the Americas

2018 Trends in Organized Crime in the Americas

Parro
https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/gamechangers-2018-crime-ideology/

Interesting read.  Rather large article to copy and post, along with slides.  Great info and perspectives.

Re: 2018 Trends in Organized Crime in the Americas

Parro

Re: 2018 Trends in Organized Crime in the Americas

Wow check out these tables on drug seizures every year.Meth has gone through the roof or has extra agents been hired?It looks like coke is getting popular again.What is surprising is all these pot busts.Yes pot is the most popular drug but so much of it is legal in the US.I know some people only do pot and maybe drink a little but I know people that will do anything and everything.Some only like uppers like coke and meth and some downers (or relaxants) like pot and heroin.